My new toy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter super cirrus
  • 9 comments
  • 784 views
Messages
437
United States
Texas
Messages
Kenkredible
Messages
Kenkredible
l_f1a11885c07b4da8a5a8f3375f6a26a2.jpg

l_01255a2a416240ef8e71f31ffd2bd3b9.jpg
 
Ace ride. 👍.

Any mods planned?
 
Yes its very nice ;)

same, any mods planned?

👍
 
From what I hear, exhaust, intake and a dyno tune really wake these cars up. Just gotta save up :)
 
No, Bolt on 2 turbo's, huge jet engine mufflers, underglow....

no that sounds pretty good.
 
That looks sweet. 👍 Thinking of converting it into a Monaro yet? ;)
 
That looks sweet. 👍 Thinking of converting it into a Monaro yet? ;)


He wouldn't want to replace his 6.0 LS2 for a 5.7L LS1 I bet...

Nice car :)
 
but our front ends are soooo much better than that pontiac one..
 
I prefer the Pontiac one.
 
Sweet, a Monaro!

Pity about the ugliness of that front though...

:sly:
 
Back