My ocd 22/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheEzekiel
  • 7 comments
  • 799 views
Messages
139
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Messages
TheEzekiel
No longer available :)
 
Last edited:
Hi, I could trade you 3 B'day tickets you are missing vs 3 OCD cars?

Here what I was looking for,
Esprit V8 SE '98 New Aluminium Metallic
Europa Special '71 - Roman Purple, Black Gloss

I could send 1996 - 1997 - 1998 ?

Only problem is i'm free to trade in 5 resets.
Let me know if ts ok.
thanks
 
1997 is pending so I need only '96 and '98..when you will be ready to send add me on PSN TheEzekiel + PM of 2 cars you need

EDIT : '97 and '98 pending
 
Last edited:
Alright, sorry for the delay.

I've got '61 - '84 - '94 - '95 - '96.
do you still need '98?
FRs is done 👍

If you want all 5 you could add a Bahama Yellow Elan S1 & Calypso Red Esprit SE '98
 
Alright, sorry for the delay.

I've got '61 - '84 - '94 - '95 - '96.
do you still need '98?
FRs is done 👍

If you want all 5 you could add a Bahama Yellow Elan S1 & Calypso Red Esprit SE '98

PM sent.. dont need '98 anymore :)
 
Thanks for the trades,
Everything sent & received.
:cheers:
 
wouldnt mind these 6 mate,i do have the 63 & 64 ticket you need,is there anything else you fancy?

i can start sending the 12th

Elise Sport 190 '98 - Nautilus Blue Metallic
Esprit V8 '02 - Black
Elise '00 - Black, Ice Blue Metallic
Elise 111S '03 - Storm Titanium Metallic, Old English white
 
Back