My OCD from 06/10 and 22/09 - cars from 2 PSN accounts - UPDATE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 73 comments
  • 4,734 views
Messages
8,945
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
Messages
AnotherStory
My OCD from 06/10
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning `03: Bright Red Clearcoat / Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat
Caterham Seven Fireblade `02: Boston Green / Estoril Blue
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept `01: GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic / GSX-R/4 White
Formula GT: Solid Red / Yellow/Black


My OCD from 22/09
Spitfire: French Blue / Topaz
Celica : Blue Planetary Metallic / Blue Planetary Metallic
Tacoma: Radiant Red / Speedway Blue
A310: Bleu Alpine / Bleu Alpine
Superbird: Walnut Metallic / Lime Green Metallic
Cougar XR-7: Caspian Blue / Cumberland Beige
Cuda 440: Tawny Gold Metallic Gold Leaf Metallic
Camaro SS 69: Dover White / Garnet Red
Chevelle SS 454: Cranberry Red / Champagne Gold Metallic
Corvette (C3): Daytona Yellow / Burgundy Metallic
Charger 440 R/T: Hemi-Orange / Bright Red
Charger Super Bee: Plum Crazy Metallic / Gold
Countach LP: Nero Tenebre / Argento Luna
Veyron: Pearl M/Polar M / White Coffee/Black
Formula GT: green/yellow / yellow/black


As I am fully booked I can`t offer them before mid of October.



Schedule*:

02/10 : Celica - Planetary : gazelle68 : for 1970 ticket : PSNs Monatsanfang/gazelle68
03/10 : Superbird - Lime Green : gazelle68 : for 1965 ticket : PSNs Monatsanfang/gazelle68
04/10 : Cuda 440 - Gold Leaf : gazelle68 : for 1998 ticket : PSNs Monatsanfang/gazelle68
05/10 : Camaro SS 69 - Dover White : gazelle68 : for 2002 ticket : PSNs Monatsanfang/gazelle68
06/10 : Corvette C3 - Daytona Yellow : gazelle68 : for 2006 ticket : PSNs Monatsanfang/gazelle68
07/10 : Superbee - Plum : gazelle68 : for 1966 ticket : PSNs MONATSENDE/gazelle68
06/10 : Superbee - Gold : Hoodfield : for 2004 ticket (11th): PSNs Monatsanfang/Hoodfield
07/10 : Superbee - Plum : Hoodfield : for 2005 ticket (12th) : PSNs Monatsanfang/Hoodfield

??/10 : Remote Race : gazelle68 : for 1991 ticket : PSNs MONATSENDE/gazelle68

12/10 : Chevelle - Cranberry Red : cphbullet : for 1954 ticket : PSNs AAA-Ticket/cphbullet

13/10 : Superbird - Walnut Metallic : gearninga : for 1964 ticket : PSNs AAA-Ticket/l1lj0k3r1999 - cancelled by gearninga

14/10 : Charger Super Bee - Gold : mikeesf : for 2004 : PSNs Monatsanfang/mikeesf
15/10 : 1986 ticket : mikeesf : for 1993 : PSNs Monatsanfang/mikeesf --- UPDATED
16/10 : Lv21 ticket : mikeesf : for 1994 : PSNs Monatsanfang/mikeesf --- UPDATED
17/10 : Speed12 0/0/0 - Silver... : mikeesf : for 1995 : PSNs Monatsanfang/mikeesf --- UPDATED
18/10 : Cougar XR-7 - Cumberland Beige : mikeesf : for 1996 : PSNs Monatsanfang/mikeesf

29/10 : Camaro SS 69 - Dover White : Mariorip1977 : for 1980 : PSNs AAA-Ticket/Mariorip1977
30/10 : Corvette C3 - Burgundy : Mariorip1977 : for 1994 : PSNs AAA-Ticket/Mariorip1977
31/10 : Charger Superbee - Plum : Mariorip1977 : for 1995 : PSNs AAA-Ticket/Mariorip1977
01/11 : Charger Superbee - Gold : Mariorip1977 : for 1996 : PSNs AAA-Ticket/Mariorip1977

*Only one slot per day scheduled - 2 PS3s available - sending dates subject to adjust individually about one week before schedule.
(Sending earlier from my side. ;) )
 
Last edited:
I WANT THE CRANBERRY RED CHEVELLE! lol, please keep it for me.
 
Wow. I need all these cars from you. I am busy til end of October but can we schedule them anytime from then until Christmas?

Camaro SS 69: Dover White / Garnet Red
Superbird: Walnut Metallic / Lime Green Metallic
Cougar XR-7: Caspian Blue / Cumberland Beige
Cuda 440: Tawny Gold Metallic Gold Leaf Metallic
Corvette (C3): Daytona Yellow / Burgundy Metallic
Charger 440 R/T: Hemi-Orange / Bright Red
Charger Super Bee: Plum Crazy Metallic / Gold
Chevelle SS 454: Champagne Gold Metallic
 
Wow. I need all these cars from you. I am busy til end of October but can we schedule them anytime from then until Christmas?

Camaro SS 69: Dover White / Garnet Red
Superbird: Walnut Metallic / Lime Green Metallic
Cougar XR-7: Caspian Blue / Cumberland Beige
Cuda 440: Tawny Gold Metallic Gold Leaf Metallic
Corvette (C3): Daytona Yellow / Burgundy Metallic
Charger 440 R/T: Hemi-Orange / Bright Red
Charger Super Bee: Plum Crazy Metallic / Gold
Chevelle SS 454: Champagne Gold Metallic


Maybe I have a rare OCD set up. :lol:
 
What do you want for the chevelle?
 
No B-day tickets sorry :(.
 
Sorry i dont follow?
 
Sorry i dont follow?

If you can manage to trade (and get) one of my requested tickets you can offer it to me. And you can trade with me for the car you like. :)👍
 
I hate when people send me on quests, the last time i was told to take a ring to somewhere i lost a finger and a giant spider attacked me... couldn't i just give you a lvl 24 ticket or classic muscle?
 
I hate when people send me on quests, the last time i was told to take a ring to somewhere i lost a finger and a giant spider attacked me... couldn't i just give you a lvl 24 ticket or classic muscle?

I am really sorry, Frodo Baggins. But due to restricted slots I am not willing to trade for items I don`t need at the moment. By the way: You can keep the ring...
 
Last edited:
I have all the tickets, you have 5 I could use. Mid october is fine to wait for me. pm me if it interests you
 
Good evening my friend.

Let set up some trados...

Spitfire: Topaz
Celica : Green Altia Metallic
Tacoma: Black Sand Pearl
A310: Bleu Alpine / Bleu Alpine
Superbird: Lime Green
Cougar XR-7: Saga Gold
Cuda 440: Bahama Yellow
Camaro SS 69: Fanthom Blue
Chevelle SS 454: Cortex Silver
Corvette (C3): Cortex Silver
Charger 440 R/T: Bright Green
Charger Super Bee: ButterScotch
Countach LP: ARENCIO
Veyron: Green M / Ebony M
Formula GT: White

Cheers!
 
I have all the tickets, you have 5 I could use. Mid october is fine to wait for me. pm me if it interests you

Send me PM what you need (car,colour). I will pre-schedule them and we`ll find a way. 👍

Good evening my friend.

Let set up some trados...

Spitfire: Topaz
Celica : Green Altia Metallic
Tacoma: Black Sand Pearl
A310: Bleu Alpine / Bleu Alpine
Superbird: Lime Green
Cougar XR-7: Saga Gold
Cuda 440: Bahama Yellow
Camaro SS 69: Fanthom Blue
Chevelle SS 454: Cortex Silver
Corvette (C3): Cortex Silver
Charger 440 R/T: Bright Green
Charger Super Bee: ButterScotch
Countach LP: ARENCIO
Veyron: Green M / Ebony M
Formula GT: White

Cheers!

I`ll check what I need. I think our sub-accounts will meet very soon. ;)
 
your OCD is looking good. :)

here is what I have:

Spitfire Carmine
Celica 1600GT Blue Planetary Metallic4
Tacoma X-Runner Speedway Blue
Superbird Sassy Grass Green*
Cougar Turquoise*
Cuda 440 Six Pack True Blue Metallic
Camaro SS´69 Forest Green Metallic
Chevelle Classic White
STingray Riverside Gold Metallic
Charger 440 Dark Burnt Orange Metallic
Super Bee Heritage Gold Metallic
Skyline HT2000 GT-R´70 white*
Lambo Rosso Siviglia*
Veyron Gray Violet M / Violet M
FGT green/yellow

I will PM you! ;)
 
Got you a 54 ticket, dont trade your cranberry chevelle.
 
Got you a 54 ticket, dont trade your cranberry chevelle.

Please check schedule in OP and confirm or ask for change. Trading date can be switched easily to later (not sooner). Cheers 👍
 
Thats cool, thanks, haha i knew i could meet your challenge.
 
Celica : Green Altia Metallic
Tacoma: Black Sand Pearl
Superbird: Lime Green
Cougar XR-7: Saga Gold
Cuda 440: Bahama Yellow
Camaro SS 69: Fanthom Blue
Chevelle SS 454: Cortex Silver
Corvette (C3): Cortex Silver
Charger 440 R/T: Bright Green
Charger Super Bee: ButterScotch
Countach LP: ARENCIO

I`ll take these. Would "trade" anytime you can... 👍
 
What do you want for Walnut Metallic superbirds
 
What do you want for Walnut Metallic superbirds

One of these:
1964 - 1973 - 1976 - 1980 - 1994 - 1995 - 1996

But not before mid of October possible to trade. Let me know if I shall schedule a trade.
 
One of these:
1964 - 1973 - 1976 - 1980 - 1994 - 1995 - 1996

But not before mid of October possible to trade. Let me know if I shall schedule a trade.

I'm getting the 1964 ticket on saturday but if you want to trade for it i'll reserve it for you
 
I'm getting the 1964 ticket on saturday but if you want to trade for it i'll reserve it for you

Deal! I`ll schedule here (OP).
 
info expired
 
Last edited:
Spitfire: French Blue / Topaz
Celica : Blue Planetary Metallic / Blue Planetary Metallic
Tacoma: Radiant Red / Speedway Blue
A310: Bleu Alpine / Bleu Alpine
Superbird: Walnut Metallic / Lime Green Metallic
Cougar XR-7: Caspian Blue / Cumberland Beige
Cuda 440: Tawny Gold Metallic Gold Leaf Metallic
Camaro SS 69: Dover White / Garnet Red
Chevelle SS 454: Cranberry Red / Champagne Gold Metallic
Corvette (C3): Daytona Yellow / Burgundy Metallic
Charger 440 R/T: Hemi-Orange / Bright Red
Charger Super Bee: Plum Crazy Metallic / Gold
Countach LP: Nero Tenebre / Argento Luna
Veyron: Pearl M/Polar M / White Coffee/Black
Formula GT: green/yellow / yellow/black
I will take these 5(red bolded) put me down for 5 tickets you need starting 10/14
 
I scheduled, please check.
 
@ WebWolf, Outeke and Dr.Mabuse
All datas (what to send and what to be sent) in WebWolf`s spreadsheet.

@ WebWolf
I think you have sent link to all of us...?!?!

I have seen it :D
 
I scheduled, please check.

excellent, thank you I will update my thread later and wait for you to confirm what you would like in return
 
Back