My OCD from 06/10 and 22/09 - cars from 2 PSN accounts - UPDATE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 73 comments
  • 4,734 views
Hello,

Do you trade one of your 3 Chuuntadges?
 
And which tickets (2 to be named I guess :sly:) you like to have for the "non-needed" cars named above?

I would take an 86 and level 21 if that doesn't work a 90 or 91 would work as well
 
Hello,

Do you trade one of your 3 Chuuntadges?

I trade all of my cars. In this particularly case it`s only about a two Koontouches trade. Cars you can any time...
The 3rd plural was a joke...

I would take an 86 and level 21 if that doesn't work a 90 or 91 would work as well

1986 and Lv21 is good for AAA-Ticket! Perfect. I`ll update our appointment.
 
@ G1lly

1987 and 1997 for my account Monatsanfang would be great.
First Countach sent today. (Nero Tenebre)
 
Monatsende
@ G1lly

1987 and 1997 for my account Monatsanfang would be great.
First Countach sent today. (Nero Tenebre)

Gentleman and a scholar, many thanks. I'll send first ticket as soon as I'm home tonight, second will be Friday if that's ok.
 
Gentleman and a scholar, many thanks. I'll send first ticket as soon as I'm home tonight, second will be Friday if that's ok.

Hahaha - that was fast. No hurry. Thanks for quick reply. Will update my other thread.
 
I thought twitter messages where short..but you use the thread title to msg 👍
 
1987 from G1lly 2nd account received 👍
 
UPDATE OCD 06/10 - only 3 tradeable cars. :(
 
UPDATE OCD 06/10 - only 3 tradeable cars. :(
Better than none :lol: Is there something of your interest here?

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Caterham Black
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - GSX-R/4 black
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 - Can-Am White
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 - Swan White
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GTR (KPGC10) '70 - Silver Metallic

My openings are 27th to 31st, then november
 
Last edited:
Better than none :lol: Is there something of your interest here?

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Caterham Black
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - GSX-R/4 black
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 - Can-Am White
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 - Swan White
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GTR (KPGC10) '70 - Silver Metallic

My openings are 27th to 31st, then november

Your colours are black and white... Yummy. Have to check my special contacts first. Thanks for offer.
 
thanks for the trades I am assuming you got the 1993 yesterday
 
thanks for the trades I am assuming you got the 1993 yesterday

Yes, I got it from the one - you know who I mean... :lol:👍
OP updated.
 
Your colours are black and white... Yummy. Have to check my special contacts first. Thanks for offer.

Any news?
 
Back