My Online Career!Open 

• Thread starter go6
  • 15 comments

go6

United States
New York
TEAMworkPLEASE
This is my Online career for racing, I will save every replay to back up all these inputs.

04-18-15 Standings (1).JPG

Last edited:
If anyone would enjoy a catalog of their very own online career statistics of short races then drop me a private message and i'll set up an excel sheet and record your stats per every race or post your very own excel sheet to show everyone your ONLINE CAREER!

I'm trying to focus more on finishing rather than winning, that way it sets a more realistic total of my average race win position. :cheers:

I am currently inside a buddies club racing at the moment, if anyone is interested, send SirDerp175 a message and he will invite you to the private club to gain some FINISHES on my online career chart!

Online professional career updated! All replays have been saved for reference points. Who else is creating their own online professional career?

Incase you're interested in seeing how others go about it, I have some links in my signature. I only count organised competitive events, no random lobbies ;)

I like the suggestion. With my current work hours, I'm not able to attend all the organized events, and I know this probably looks like something selfish, but I now have a great catalog of replays to back up all of my statistics. I'm finding out quickly that I may have to get some more memory sticks in order to save all of my race replays. The shorter the race the smaller amount of space it takes up so I don't care how long the race is, I'm more concerned with people finishing altogether rather than "rage quitting". If I don't have any more memory then I will not be able to record a statistic. I'll keep your website in mind in the future but for now I want to keep an eye on the people I race with and build a wonderful community of players that finish the race all the way through no matter what, even if its only 2 laps haha.

If anyone would like to review one of my race replays and tell me how to make the races more exciting and fun then don't hesitate to message me or email me. Looking for opinions and suggestions for quick races to rack up many statistics. Fun close short races are preferred.

Online Career updated! Anyone interested in some short fun races? Just send me a message on psn "TEAMworkPLEASE" GT6 I'll gladly put a lobby up or even join your lobby! Just looking for some fun races to finish, no high expectations or limitations, ask me to join your lobby so I find someone else near the top!

My Online Career is updated! See any of the familiar faces that you race with? It's not the most professional appearance of a career but these are all Online races.

Online career has been updated! Can't wait to get some more usb sticks to save more replays!

I have some concerns about the future of racing online.
  1. My internet where I live is only halfway decent and I mostly have the best connections during the daylight hours, < possibly a question for my internet service provider.
  2. Will GT6 or GT7 be available for a download to my hard drive from the Playstation store? I currently have GT6 downloaded to my ps3 hard drive and seems to work just fine, (ESPECAILLY OFFLINE ITS FAST)
  3. Will people still race wirelessly? this would ultimately depend on your hardware performance since some people are just fine wirelessly while other people suffer from interruptions from time to time.
  4. Will people drive more wreck less or less dangerous (in real life) going into GT7? I would like anyone and everyone to propose their very own "Driving Profile" "Racing Career" "Online Career" "Gran Turismo portfolio" < what ever you call it, are you serious about recording your results? every replay saved in a safe place for quick referencing and feedback?
This is just a little rant, since I love the Gran Turismo series so much I may be creating my own portfolio going into GT7. GT has known to corrupt some data, so I ask if anyone is serious about their racing franchise beginning on GT7, - how will you record your stats to prove how you stack up against the other professional drivers? How will you prove you love the Gran Turismo series and what it has to offer as much as anyone else on this community forum?

To all Gran Turismo fans, brake in a straight line, and Drive Safe! :cheers::gtplanet::gtpflag:

Online career updated! This time through, I sorted the data alphabetical, so look for your name and see if you have ever raced against me. I'm aware that the PS3 can only hold up to 100 hundred friends at a time so when this list reaches well over 100 people you will know that they are not all of my friends, but just a general list of everyone online racing. Good to see so many new faces and likewise for all the fellow friends I already have!

Back