My Rare Car Garage! Take a look!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LUKEW24
  • 58 comments
  • 2,311 views
Messages
144
Messages
MrPudPud
I have some fairly rare cars available for trade;

Premium:


Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Audi R8 5.2 (Fully Tuned)
Ferrari Enzo (Tuned)
Ferrari Scuderia (Tuned) [Seasonal Event]

Standard:


Nissan R390 Road Car (pending)
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
Audi Quattro
Amuse Carbon R
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Mercedes SL 65
Audi Le Mans Quattro Fully Tuned
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (pending)
Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune (Z33)
Lexus IS200 GT1 Race Car [Very Rare!]
Blitz BR34 D1 Spec '04 [BLUE NEON GRILL!!]




Paint:


Green Matte
Some other Mattes


More cars may become available in the future.


Cars I would like:

Peugeot 908 (pending)
Audi R10 (pending)
Ferrari F2007
Ferrari F10
Premium Super GT
Suzuki Escudo Rally Car
Ford RS200 Rally Car
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Chapparal 2J
Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car (pending)

I would prefer cars to be stock, however I am not too fussed

Don't be afraid to offer other cars, however I am more likely to accept offers of the above list.


Trading Slots:



29th January - Taken (C4 WRC for Chapparal 2J)
30th January - Taken (Integra Touring Car for 908) (with Dark_Anubis78)
31st January - Taken (R390 for R10) (with Mercenary_Wez)
1st February - Taken (Blitz BR34 for Renault Maxi 5 Turbo Rally Car) (with HBR-Roadhog)
2nd February - Free
3rd February - Free

PSN: MrPudPud

7/7 Completed Trades
 
Last edited:
Have already traded today but a available to trade tomorrow
 
Jaguar XJR-9 LM is being traded tommorrow, not accepting any offers for it now.
 
Would like Xanavi NISMO GT-R. Take a look in my garage, have a number of 0 mile cars incl. Jeff Gordon NASCAR & Ford GT Spec II Racer!
 
None that were any good to be honest.
 
Got an SP1 with very little miles on it. I would want the schwimmenwagon. Also have the M3 GTR Race car would want the Nisimo GTR.
 
Deal!!!

My next free slot is wednesday, sorry for the delay.

Add me on PSN: MrPudPud
 
Will do. What about the M3 GTR?
 
I have already got the M3 GTR Race Car.
 
Cool, you edited your list after i posted. No matter. Wednesday it is. PSN: dangerousdave9
 
Sorry about that, ok, will add you shortly.
 
Any other offers, some of them standard cars are very rare!
 
Comon guys!!! Some good cars on offer here!
 
Successfull Trades so far: 4
 
Comon guys!! Anyone for a deal?
 
Looking for some whacky DEALS!
 
Got alot of cars that wanna new owner down yonder.
 
These cars are going like HOTCAKES!
 
trade scheduled for tommorow:

Nissan R390 Road Car for Peugeot 908
 
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car for FGT red?
 
Yes!!!! DEAL, trade now?
 
well in about 3 minz tht ok?

if so add Darrell-ere
 
Added you.
My PSN: MrPudPud

Able to trade immediatley
 
yup
 
More dates available for trades and new cars added
 
More cars on my looking for list!

Comon, looking for a deal TODAY!
 
Dam you tricked me!! I thought I was going to find some rare cars up for trade in this thread!!

Any way hi, Im from Bristol to 👍
 
There are rare cars, your intelligence of rareness is diabolical
 
Back