My school is good

• Thread starter parmi
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
parmi38
I am at school at the moment on GTPlanet ina music lesson because my teacher is a don. Also my school had a GT5 competition and I pwned everybody by 16 seconds.

:)

Wheres the question? Wrong section, not even sure where this goes other than.....um....well I don't know....

Do they teach you to spell at your school.

They do indeed. I attend a highly commended establishment, which is in fact a grammar school. So sir, I would appreciate it if you did not troll in my presence.

Yeah you pretty much aced the spelling but you can see the influence your 'highly commended establishment' is having on your attitude and ego, just speaking the truth...
So sir, I would appreciate it if you did not troll in my presence
Thats straight up laughable, thats just trying to make you sound better than everyone else....

Yeah you pretty much aced the spelling but you can see the influence your 'highly commended establishment' is having on your attitude and ego, just speaking the truth...

Haha, I was only joking. Sorry about the wrong section, i'll delete it.

Seriously kid... make the most of your education, some people aren't as fortunate.
No one here is impressed that you are on a forum when you should be doing something else.

I am at school at the moment on GTPlanet in a music lesson because my teacher is a done. Also my school had a GT5 competition and I pwned everybody by 16 seconds.

Fixed ^^

:)

They do indeed. I attend a highly commended establishment, which is in fact a grammar school. So sir, I would appreciate it if you did not troll in my presence.

May i suggest you correct the grammar and spelling in your OP.

May i suggest you correct the grammar and spelling in your OP.

A 'Don' is a word we use here in England, well, amongst the younger generation, to describe someone who is admired, 'cool' or otherwise good. Not saying I condone this thread, though, for the following reasons:

—Arrogance.
—There was no question nor answer here.
—Arrogance.

A 'Don' is a word we use here in England, well, amongst the younger generation, to describe someone who is admired, 'cool' or otherwise good. Not saying I condone this thread, though, for the following reasons:

—Arrogance.
—There was no question nor answer here.
—Arrogance.

Well at 53 years old i can honestly ive not heard the word [ don] other than as a name or Mafia boss, but as i said im 53 and possibly to old to hear the youngster's slang nowaday's LOL.

Ah right....Pomgolian youngsters seem to like using random words to mean cool, eg 'safe'....

Where to begin
- spelling
- wrong forum
- no question
- pointless thread.

hmm, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back