my small give away.

  • Thread starter Thread starter s15240drifter
  • 84 comments
  • 3,291 views
OK. Will do. That Petty one will be a treasure!
 
It's only got his car in the picture. The text talks about aj foyt winning.
 
mdclapps
I can use these Horns: 37, 71, 87, 92, 102, 113, 125, 141, 149 & 190.

Will send a PM too.

Thanks much!

Last five sent.
 
My psn is thrillbillie12, its in the op.
 
There yours. Just send the fr.

I can't get on my PS3 until friday/saturday Canada time (im not sure about my time zone lol) so can you reserve them and ill get them on friday/saturday thanks!
 
Not a problem. Is it the spiral suit and stormline helm your wanting.
 
Can I get the ripple gearset?
 
Any one else interested.
 
may i?
Masquerade,reinforced and SmallJaw sets.:dopey::dopey:
 
May I please have a random suit and a random helmet, if that is not too much trouble. Thank You.
 
bobo081093
May I please have a random suit and a random helmet, if that is not too much trouble. Thank You.

No problem. Just send a fr and its yours.
 
Do you have any coloured matte paints you can give me? (not black silver or White)
 
I will check when I get on later for paints.
 
Hi, can i have any 3 helmets please?

Thanks
 
mp10
Hi, can i have any 3 helmets please?

Thanks

Send the fr and there yours.



Please put what you want in the fr also, starting to get tough finding what every one wants when I get blank fr.
 
Send the fr and there yours.



Please put what you want in the fr also, starting to get tough finding what every one wants when I get blank fr.

Thank you, will send friend request with what i want which is...anything :sly:
 
Scottish GT5
Do you have any coloured matte paints you can give me? (not black silver or White)

Matte Orange. Matte blue. Matte brown.
 
s15240drifter
Matte Orange. Matte blue. Matte brown.

Could I please have matte blue?
 
Send the fr and the paint is yours.
 
s15240drifter
Send the fr and the paint is yours.

Will send later tonight or tomorrow
 
hi could i have only a few selene helmets please il send fr later on in about 4 hours time
 
juelz2009
hi could i have only a few selene helmets please il send fr later on in about 4 hours time

There yours.
 
Could I have this?
FOEHN 07,08,17
GRID MESH 26
INTERSECTION 03,14,17,21,33
SCORPION 01,10,13,18,34
THUNDER 29,30
TITAN 03,10,31
TRAINEE 23
 
Back