My Thoughts (2 days of playing)

• Thread starter AltF8
  • 36 comments
well,to share my experience of playing this AWSOME game,I reeeeally like this one ^_^!It's the best rally game I've ever played so far =D!well....I must be out of date though,cause the last rally game I played before Rallisport,was Sega Rally Championship for the Sega Saturn..and that was OLD,but it was good..then for at least 2 to 3 years,I didn't have any more rallying,till GT3 came out and I was able to take mostly any car rallying ^_^,hehe,even my lil Trueno :lol:.Well,anyways...back onto topic...I really do like Rallisport though..it's challenging for me when it got to the North Hill Circuit,cause I'm not that great when it comes to ice..oops?My favorite course..which I claim to be my homecourse,is Mediterainien SS3 (sorry,don't know how to spell that word =P) and I just LOVE that course,especially with my Corolla,hehe.I really like doin' tricks there as well..like,ramping off the side of rocks and flip,then land it and keep going,hehe,that's always fun.For all of you that have played on that course and remember it well,then you'll probably know what I'm talking about -------

Try this:

after you get out of the first experience of dirt,then come to tarmac for the sharp left,then go on the short straight,then if you look to the left,you'll see how that side of the mountain makes a perfect dip for you to just ramp off of,cause it's flat and diagonal,then when you land,you'll probably slam into the wall..but if you don't,then hopefully you'll make that really sharp right.Yes,I'm talking about the one if you try to go left,they have michellen signs and such in the way,but hopefully you know what I'm talking about.Well,anyways...just try ramping off some rocks on that course,hehe,it's reeeeally funny ^_^.Well,that's my experience,so...try this at home =D!

AE86Driver

I thought that WRC was pretty good. Having set the difficulty to normal, the only track I found hard was Donnington Park(?) - the last one. For me, it has good replay value even if the graphics do not compare with GT. Does anyone know when WRC II is released in USA?

Can't believe you guys in the States still have not got WRC II Extreme, its by far the best rally game out at the moment.

Excelent graphic, sound, physics, etc. Beats the hellout of CM3, which disapointed me massivly as a game, it was more like a marketing exercise for Ford (you can take part in a season - but only in a Focus - WTF).

The olny down side for some (not me personally) is that WRCII does not have McRae in it at all (not even as Ford Driver) same reason as the first game - he's licenced to Codemasters.

Now to the crunch, WRC 3 is due out in the UK in Nov, and will be based on the 2003 season.

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?subsectionid=158&articleid=65809&pagetype=2

It about the same time as CM4 is due out.

McRae is a dick anyway (personal opinion).

Good riddance. Why couldn't he have crashed instead of Mark Lovell and his co-driver (R.I.P.).

Excellent Review Alt, I was gonna rent Colin McRae 3. But I didn't think it was worth it. I'll try to rent this game here in Canada. :) 👍..

Latest Posts

Back