My thoughts about the wipers and flash headlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamerwillz
  • 74 comments
  • 7,537 views
My thoughts about the wipers and flash headlights? It makes your race a deeper experience. Any car has a greater soul with these features. The more car-specific features like moving spoilers and so, the better felling. How simple.
 
my thoughts about the wipers and flash headlights? It makes your race a deeper experience. Any car has a greater soul with these features. The more car-specific features like moving spoilers and so, the better felling. How simple.

lol
 
Op is a douche.. just because you find a feature to be personally useless, you expect that the rest of the world shouldn't use it either.
 
Op is a douche.. just because you find a feature to be personally useless, you expect that the rest of the world shouldn't use it either.

You must be Canadian.
 
I'm blown away about the insignificance of things people whine about on these forums.

Next someone will be whining about being able to buy prize cars...oh wait.
 
Last edited:
In real life, I'd like to have them. But in a game, no way.

Having these features in the game is just annoying.

How can you think these features are "GREAT" in GT5? :sick:

Something is seriously wrong with you my friend, you want PD to remove headlights and wipers so while they are at it, take out rain and day to night changes as there is going to be trouble driving a car in the rain at night without lights or wipers. Did you not drive on Nurburgring with a day/night change and saw how pitch black it nearly was?

I don't know...you said that you accidentally turn it one while shifting? The hell is wrong with your hand eye coordination, don't know the difference between a button and a shifter? What wheel are you using? If it's a controller then you need to lay off the caffeine or reassign your button layout.

I have never heard more, because you accidentally turn on something , it shouldn't be in the game when two alluring parts of the game was built to specifically have that in it. I stand by my claim, people will complain about anything if you give them a chance.
 
Try racing in the Ring when it's dark with a car that has no headlights... I can only imagine if it was raining.
 
I stand by my claim, people will complain about anything if you give them a chance.
It's so true man. The nitpicking about this game is just getting ridiculous now. :irked:
 
Try racing in the Ring when it's dark with a car that has no headlights... I can only imagine if it was raining.
The EVO Time Attack car has no headlights or wipers.
 
My thoughts is that there are too many cars in the game. I mean seriously PD, WTF?
 
My thoughts is that there are too many cars in the game. I mean seriously PD, WTF?

Too many of the same kind. I don't need 10 different R34's. As long as its the top version of its class, then im happy. R32 GTR is fine, why would we bother with the GT
 
This thread makes almost as much sense as my friend being upset (literally mad about it) that you don't have to pay for the Armco if you wreck at the 'Ring.
 
One thing I can be thankful for is that they have included reverse lights. \o/



Otherwise, horns but no reverse lights would have made me HULK ANGRY.
 
Last edited:
My thoughts about the wipers and flash headlights? It makes your race a deeper experience. Any car has a greater soul with these features. The more car-specific features like moving spoilers and so, the better felling. How simple.

lol

I'm wondering what brings you here unless you're at least a little playful car enthusiast. Otherwise you would enjoy turning these things on and off infinitely like I do. :sly: :dunce: :D
 
Wow... Most people on here have strange opinions.

Sorry, but after reading your comments, I do think that most of you are idiots.
 
Some people said that wipers and headlights are needed for when it gets dark or rains... Seriously, are you stupid? They would come on automatically.

Turning on headlights won't work. It just flashes. So when it gets dark, you wouldn't be able to turn it on anyway... Please think before flaming me, retards.
 
What is the point of these features? What's the effect when I flash my headlights? Will it change other AI opponents' behaviour? No, I don't think so.

Turning the headlights on permanently during the day would make far more sense than just flashing the headlights!

Wipers... why? Sometimes I accidently turn the wipers on (by using the throttle and brake) when it's not even raining... I think it's ridiculous.

These useless features made the game feels dodgy to me. It doesn't feel like Gran Turismo standard. Remove them please, PD.

Something's wrong with you, but I just don't what it is.:guilty:
 
Some people said that wipers and headlights are needed for when it gets dark or rains... Seriously, are you stupid? They would come on automatically.

Turning on headlights won't work. It just flashes. So when it gets dark, you wouldn't be able to turn it on anyway... Please think before flaming me, retards.

by your meaningless complaints it would seem that you're the retard, not us.
 
Something's wrong with you, but I just don't what it is.:guilty:

Think about it, dude. I am starting to get sick of people saying like this.

When there is no rain and bright daylight, why have the option to have wipers and flash headlights? They should be disabled. When it rains or dark, it would come on automatically. Duh.
 
by your meaningless complaints it would seem that you're the retard, not us.

Well, there is clearly something wrong with you. No point arguing with these kind of people...
 
Some people said that wipers and headlights are needed for when it gets dark or rains... Seriously, are you stupid? They would come on automatically.

Turning on headlights won't work. It just flashes. So when it gets dark, you wouldn't be able to turn it on anyway... Please think before flaming me, retards.

Someone needs to check to make sure he has pressed the correct button, but there is a flash and a high beam low beam button setting. Stupid is such a bad word to throw even when someone is ignorant and doesn't listen.

When it rains in the game it doesn't rain forever, it sometimes slows down enough to where you do actually have to turn off your own wipers and the light thing is mainly about you turning them on when it does get dark, the low beams initiate automatically but high beam doesn't(i don't recall mine coming on, unless i started a race in the dark)

Your original point while slightly valid, has been befuddled by your ignorance. There is no real reason to complain about buttons that you can disable of your own accord, since you complain that they are automatic, disable the button that use it in options and button settings. END.
 
What the hell were you thinking Kazunori-san?! You should disable the gas pedal immediately! I like to see my cars stationary! The fact that I can accidentally accelerate is so annoying...

/thread
 
I have already disabled them by button configurations, thank you...

But what I'm thinking is why did PD implement them when they are not needed. It's all about common sense.

If they didn't implement them, two premium cars could be added!!

You think I'm ignorant? Okay... :sick:
 
What the hell were you thinking Kazunori-san?! You should disable the gas pedal immediately! I like to see my cars stationary! The fact that I can accidentally accelerate is so annoying...

/thread

... lol wut?
 
I have already disabled them by button configurations, thank you...

But what I'm thinking is why did PD implement them when they are not needed. It's all about common sense.

If they didn't implement them, two premium cars could be added!!

You think I'm ignorant? Okay... :sick:

You're digging your own grave more with every post.

If game developers were to implement only what's "needed", we'd be playing with a single honda city, with no cockpit, on a parking lot.

Great games are made of little details. It's that simple. Don't like them? Your problem. Two more premium cars wouldn't make any difference.
 
I have already disabled them by button configurations, thank you...

But what I'm thinking is why did PD implement them when they are not needed. It's all about common sense.

If they didn't implement them, two premium cars could be added!!

You think I'm ignorant? Okay... :sick:

Lol, ha, ha, ha, HAr HAR HAR, you seriously think that the addition of headlights and wipers is akin to modeling two entire car which obviously contain those very things? Ignorant isn't the word to use here at this time, try the one you used to call everyone else trying to tell you that they have a purpose in the game. Useless to you, but to a great many others it's quite useful. Race online with 15 others and try to let someone know you want to get by without flashing your lights. It's added as a courtesy thing and a realism thing, do not have to use it. Much better idea than blowing your horn, which no one can hear at high speeds anyway.
 
You're digging your own grave more with every post.

If game developers were to implement only what's "needed", we'd be playing with a single honda city, with no cockpit, on a parking lot.

Great games are made of little details. It's that simple. Don't like them? Your problem. Two more premium cars wouldn't make any difference.

It would be very interesting to see how you think inside your head, wouldn't it?
 
Lol, ha, ha, ha, HAr HAR HAR, you seriously think that the addition of headlights and wipers is akin to modeling two entire car which obviously contain those very things? Ignorant isn't the word to use here at this time, try the one you used to call everyone else trying to tell you that they have a purpose in the game. Useless to you, but to a great many others it's quite useful. Race online with 15 others and try to let someone know you want to get by without flashing your lights. It's added as a courtesy thing and a realism thing, do not have to use it. Much better idea than blowing your horn, which no one can hear at high speeds anyway.

Then why do single player have them? In my opinion, it just add annoyance.
 
Back