My Thumbs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lt.Doomsday
  • 30 comments
  • 1,115 views
Messages
317
i went on a binge last night and in about 5 hours won about 4 cars.i wake up today and my thumbs are puffy and sore to the touch .guess i'm out of shape:lol:

the cars i won:

1.Spoon S200 Race Car
2.Nismo 400R in Silver
3.Lancer Evo VII Prototype Rally Car
4.Celica GT-Four in Orange Mica
 
I'm still recovering from last week's 8 hour "War of the Monsters" marathon with my 7 year-old.👍 Ouch!
 
i hear that.i played that war of the monster game,but my thumbs didn't hurt that bad playing that game as they do now after playing GT3
 
My thumbs also hurt after I play video games...I guess I shouldn't hit the X button so hard! Sometimes they hurt the day after, too.
 
Talk to Der Alta. Several runs through the 2-3/4 hour R246 Enduro has brought out tendeonitis in his thumbs.
 
pfft what a n00b...All those endurance races in my sig were done in 2 days.. :P
 
Considering he's on his third or fourth time through, he hardly qualifies as a n00b. And speaking of n00bs and signatures, would you please cut yours down the limit of 6 lines? Thanks.
 
Originally posted by Chris Criswell
pfft what a n00b...All those endurance races in my sig were done in 2 days.. :P

Except for those two or three when you haven't started...:p
 
Neon_Duke is right, many multiple runs through Tokyo (1200+ miles in OLR and enduro) resulted in a severly weakend left thumb from holding the analog stick cranked.

THe unintended result is that it taught me better throttle control, to avoid doing more damage to my tndons.

Now if I could only find that pic of Mr. P's thumb...

AO
 
Originally posted by Chris Criswell
pfft what a n00b...All those endurance races in my sig were done in 2 days.. :P

It looks like someone is obsessed with video games. I only one endurance race a day.
 
Originally posted by Der Alta


Now if I could only find that pic of Mr. P's thumb...

AO


:lol:

I think they had to delete that pic. It looked too much like something that belongs under the "explicit material" rule.
 
Originally posted by made in holland
:lol:

I think they had to delete that pic. It looked too much like something that belongs under the "explicit material" rule.

:lol: I remember seeing that pic and thinking "What the..."
 
Originally posted by Chris Criswell
omg can no one TAKE A JOKE?

I took it as a joke, see my :p smilie at the end for more reference. :p
 
Originally posted by wildcard
It looks like someone is obsessed with video games. I only one endurance race a day.

Let me get this straight. You're so obsessed with a video game that you're hanging out on an online forum for said game, and you're bothering to accuse other people?
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
Neon_Duke is right, many multiple runs through Tokyo (1200+ miles in OLR and enduro) resulted in a severly weakend left thumb from holding the analog stick cranked.

THe unintended result is that it taught me better throttle control, to avoid doing more damage to my tndons.

Now if I could only find that pic of Mr. P's thumb...

AO

You mean this one :D
attachment.php


That's an over used d-pad thumb for you. It was actually worse when he was using analogue it was getting all bent out of shape and hurting like mad.
 
And the thumb picture? :D

I use the middle of my thumb for accelerate and the tip for brake, so I tend to end up with a red mark in the middle of my thumb more often.
 
Originally posted by lotus350
You mean this one :D
attachment.php


That's an over used d-pad thumb for you. It was actually worse when he was using analogue it was getting all bent out of shape and hurting like mad.


I'll get Kel to post a pic of my spotty hairy arse later :rolleyes:



:p :trouble:
 
yeah i think my problem is pressing the X button too hard. i do a race then let go of the controler and its like.....owww!

nate
 
Originally posted by Famine
I use the middle of my thumb for accelerate and the tip for brake, so I tend to end up with a red mark in the middle of my thumb more often.

Yeah, the same here...I use the middle of my thumb for accelerating...:)
 
i use a ps1 controller. it isn't pressure sensitive so it takes much less effort ;)
 
yeah but u r left with a on/off switch and no control then Lanevo :/
 
Originally posted by lotus350
You mean this one :D
attachment.php


That's an over used d-pad thumb for you. It was actually worse when he was using analogue it was getting all bent out of shape and hurting like mad.
Thassim! Congrats to you, Kelly, for starting that thing again... Analog thumb, indeed... :sick:

:p
 
ugh i know what everyone is feeling i did the tokyo and the mistral 78 laps enduros in a row (this was before i deleted and restarted) to save time, i used a f1 car i wound up winning both the f/686m and f/094h in both races but it was not worth the big-@$$ sores on my thumbs in the morning:lol: :irked:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Thassim! Congrats to you, Kelly, for starting that thing again... Analog thumb, indeed... :sick:

:p

I think that man needs a wheel, and urgently...:lol:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I think that man needs a wheel, and urgently...:lol:
Let's all put some dollahs together and buy him one, then. Anything not to have to see that again! :sick:
 
Back