My Top Gear Test Track flying lap times! (For Replicas)

Which replica should we test? Theme: Regulars from Dooglers8

• Ford Focus ST '13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda Odyssey (US Market)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mercedes-Benz C350 CDI BlueEfficiency 7G-Tronic

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Volvo S60 T6 R-Design

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Fiat 500 TwinAir Turbo

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More record :D

EDIT: For you
m8h3r
May Lamborghini's be requested too? :dopey: 👍

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 – 1:12.430 (extremely surprising)
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 – 1:12:497
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09 – 1:13.030

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) totally stock sports hard tyres not even an oil change and only driven around tgtt for 6 or 7 laps until I achieved a lap time of 1:14:547.

Edit: Oops I seem to have somewhat missed the point of this thread, its just for you to post tgtt times :-\ sorry.
See if you can beat my time if you want, it probably won't be to difficult, I'm rubbish. :tup

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) totally stock sports hard tyres not even an oil change and only driven around tgtt for 6 or 7 laps until I achieved a lap time of 1:14:547.

Edit: Oops I seem to have somewhat missed the point of this thread, its just for you to post tgtt times :-\ sorry.
See if you can beat my time if you want, it probably won't be to difficult, I'm rubbish. :tup
No no no, it's ok :)

Can you do a stock Ferrari P4, no aides at all, completely stock (no oil change), on Racing Hard tires?

I don't do no aides, but I can do Either RH or RM tires (depending on what the PP is)....but 1st I'll have to get 20M cr. :crazy:

hairystig

Lol :-)

Good work. I've got lap times from the rival game with stock cars.
Never checked them against real life or GT though.

Just a thought but I personally would have driven the models stock.

Nice job though mate.

Gt40 race car? Xj13?
Sure :)
Good work. I've got lap times from the rival game with stock cars.
Never checked them against real life or GT though.

Just a thought but I personally would have driven the models stock.

Nice job though mate.

I did drive them stock, not bone stock though, gave them an oil change and fitting tires according to my chart (although some don't fit exactly).

More record :D

EDIT: For you

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 – 1:12.430 (extremely surprising)
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 – 1:12:497
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09 – 1:13.030

Holy cow. The Gallardo beat both the normal Murcielago and SuperVeloce!! Was not expecting that. :embarrassed:

Wow, stock I hate this car the 4WD split is like 40:60 or something. I just understeer everywhere with it. Surprised this is the fastest car though.
Yeah, I was really surprised too. It took me 3 restarts to get a clean lap :lol: By the way, I'm testing the Road Car version now. The time should be up soon.
Gt916, good to see you again, I'm going to start again too

Hey Loco! How's your testing going?

GranTurismo916
Yeah, I was really surprised too. It took me 3 restarts to get a clean lap :lol:

Hey Loco! How's your testing going?

Alright, had a couple people said they would give me cars to test, whether via share or give. I like to test replicas. Going to start it up again though.

Now the big question, rear wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, which is best?

For the Citroen GTs? It doesn't tell you what the drivetrain is, but the Road Car, even though it's slower, is the better one by far. Real easy to control (I used RHs).

For the Citroen GTs? It doesn't tell you what the drivetrain is, but the Road Car, even though it's slower, is the better one by far. Real easy to control (I used RHs).

Yeah I like the GT by Citroen Road Car, paint it black, drive it in the dark and you've got a batmobile :dopey:

Back