My trip to the 24h Nürburgring 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 40 comments
  • 3,404 views
Like a boss! If anywhere, then there!
 
Speaking of which, still waiting for my speeding ticket to arrive, 12 km outside the Ring :lol:

Don't think they send them to Belgium, though if next time you get stopped in Germany they could ask the money from you, but highly improbable
 
Well there you go Poolhaas. Phew.
 
Well there you go Poolhaas. Phew.
Might have to watch out if I'm to go back in the summer :scared:
 
Drive behind me. Problem solved.

Enjoy it.
 


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only you would manage to see that lol.

A bit late to this thread but awesome read and slightly jealous because I wanted to go too! The place looks insanely green and roads look curvy and nice, unfortunately I see slow traffic. I think if you ever visit these roads again, you should rent a good bike and go in that.

I have no idea what you are saying in the videos but it says you're cursing, seems like you lol. Cars on track look sexy as hell, I wonder how much fun all the drivers have driving those things around the ring for real.

Your trip had a series of unfortunate events here and there but those add to the fun, had a good laugh reading this. :D:tup:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only you would manage to see that lol.

1. A bit late to this thread but awesome read and slightly jealous because I wanted to go too! The place looks insanely green and roads look curvy and nice, unfortunately I see slow traffic.
2. I think if you ever visit these roads again, you should rent a good bike and go in that.

3. I have no idea what you are saying in the videos but it says you're cursing, seems like you lol.

Cars on track look sexy as hell, I wonder how much fun all the drivers have driving those things around the ring for real.

4. Your trip had a series of unfortunate events here and there but those add to the fun, had a good laugh reading this. :D:tup:

1. Höh? It's Derpina? Bit late to the party, yes.

2. Don't have biker's license...
061311cheer.png


3.
er8zk.png



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're gonna hate me.
1bfcs.jpg


4. Glad you enjoyed it. 👍
 
Last edited:
I don't have a bike license either..

okay-guy-meme.jpg


But no one would probably even notice if you aren't driving the bike too suspiciously. It's just the lame-ness level of the crime, it's so unexpected and unnecessary that it's safe to assume no one would care. :dopey:
 
I don't have a bike license either..

okay-guy-meme.jpg


But no one would probably even notice if you aren't driving the bike too suspiciously. It's just the lame-ness level of the crime, it's so unexpected and unnecessary that it's safe to assume no one would care. :dopey:

You're a wild a girl eh? Sorry, but this is teh Germany lol, I don't wanna loose my drivers license.

(sounds fun though :lol:)

Edit: Oh and by the way, I said: "Damned it", when I was cursing. In German: "Verdammt", to help you out on the pronounciation part, it would be something like: Thurdumt. Haha yeah that should do it.
 
Edit: Oh and by the way, I said: "Damned it", when I was cursing. In German: "Verdammt", to help you out on the pronounciation part, it would be something like: Thurdumt. Haha yeah that should do it.


One cannot simply help out with pronunciation when it comes to German. :sly:
 
Yep, you're right actually.
 
Back