My uploaded Decals don't show in gallery

Portugal
Portugal
Hi there!
New to the site, and I already need your guys to help me out.:banghead:

I Created on illustrator vector logos, exported them to svg with all the spec to the gtsport site, and I am using on my cars.

Problem is: my friends want to use the decals I uploaded to use in their own livreries, and they do not show up in my gallery.
uploaded.png

my uploaded ones
galeria.png

the ones in my gallery - these are only the ones created by other users that i added to my collection.

what am I missing? also i can't change the second tab, or genre of the decal I'm uploading...

thanks for the help

Hi there!
New to the site, and I already need your guys to help me out.:banghead:

I Created on illustrator vector logos, exported them to svg with all the spec to the gtsport site, and I am using on my cars.

Problem is: my friends want to use the decals I uploaded to use in their own livreries, and they do not show up in my gallery.
uploaded.png

my uploaded ones
galeria.png

the ones in my gallery - these are only the ones created by other users that i added to my collection.

what am I missing? also i can't change the second tab, or genre of the decal I'm uploading...

thanks for the help
Decals that you make and upload go into your My profile > Gallery but only appear there once they are shared from your PS4. On PS4, go into My library > Decals > User decals. Find the decal you want to share and press triangle > share, and fill out the next screen.

My library on GT.com is for decals others have made and shared that you have added to your collection.

Latest Posts

Back