Myogi NightKids - Grip is the Key

• Thread starter Hei
  • 105 comments
I'll update the op when I get time.

New members.
Impakt_R32
taolung.

Last edited:
Hey I see my good friend snake is on your team, do you know where he is. I miss him lol. Anyway good luck, hope to see you around.

I come from the drifting side of GTP. But I might be interested in racing with you guys. After watching Initial D, this stuff looks fun. Mind if I send you a friend request jc?

It is time for me to step up my game and end my time as a freelance racer as I shall also like to join the NightKids.

Good thread you got here 👍 I run with these guys alot, always good fun in JC's lobbys. Congradulations on joing the Night Kids street-king.

What happened about the potenial touge battle between RedSuns and Night Kids? I heard rumors it was in the works to happen, but so far im clueless with the details if it will??

It might soon. A couple members have been having RL issues. I was trying to recruit a certain someone. If that suceeds, prepare for a 3v3 or even a 4v4.

I'll join up for the touge portion of the team if that's possible. Not really into wangan but I'll run in wangan races if I have to.

Touge battle with the Redsuns tomorrow! Shall be a fun and difficult battle.

I would be interested in joining or at the very least practicing with you guys on some touge. I'm in school now but around May I should be available again. PSN Nikeboi09

Alright. Sent a fr Nikeboi09. Ztm already added you and whenever I have a room open and you're online I'll message you.

Send to me. Just message me over PSN. As I think I have a full list, than I'll add you.

Back