Myogi NightKids - Grip is the Key

• Thread starter Hei
  • 105 comments
I will be setting up a tuning thread soon. Look forward to Flat Racing Tuning.

I will be away from my PS3 for quite a while. I will be back in a couple months.

Had a blast Last Saturday. I had an official team battle against's Substance's own Solidsnake7735.

That's the round I lost. Was a close race. Overall I ended up winning 2 out of 3 rounds.

I love the name and the OP!!

Good luck from Team Liquid!

You guys can add me and we can drift in a couple of weeks.

I have to set up internet at my new place, might move again to a better apartment soon, so probably a month till I'm on daily. Also lol at congratulations after 5 moths of this thread being made and about an year of the team's existence.

I'm awaiting my Banner. 1st 3 tunes will be a Wangan Esprit, and two 500pp touge cars.

Yeah it does 227/8 mph by itself last time I ran it. Nicknamed the White R34PER.

I did lol, I don't have internet setup at my apartment, and i might move again.

Well it is time I update the thread. The Team is still alive and kicking, without the inclusion of some members who just disappeared. If anyone wants to try out, hit me up on my PSN. JC18137.

P.S. My Tuning thread should be up fairly soon after ages of Procrastination. Looking at you EDDY, you know you want some Wangan goodness.

Hei
Well it is time I update the thread. The Team is still alive and kicking, without the inclusion of some members who just disappeared. If anyone wants to try out, hit me up on my PSN. JC18137.

P.S. My Tuning thread should be up fairly soon after ages of Procrastination. Looking at you EDDY, you know you want some Wangan goodness.

Good to see you bringing your team back. 👍

Mind if I try out? :lol:

I need to hold Public tryouts again. Just the GT5 online community isn't very found of Niche things like Touge and Wangan these days.

Hei
I need to hold Public tryouts again. Just the GT5 online community isn't very found of Niche things like Touge and Wangan these days.

You'd be overrun by kids saying Touge is about drifting. :lol:

But anyways, feel free to contact me when try outs are open.

Shhh, that's how I lead them in, like free candy. :sly:

Then again, just by reading the Team motto, you get an idea of our focus. :lol:

Hopefully I can hold daily lobbies again, and get more people into it. I don't like how L.o.t.S. is pretty barren lately. I lost hope in W.M.E., but I won't let L.o.t.S. die.

Hei
Hopefully I can hold daily lobbies again, and get more people into it. I don't like how L.o.t.S. is pretty barren lately. I lost hope in W.M.E., but I won't let L.o.t.S. die.

Let's hope for that. The racing won't kick off until the 27th, so I'll have a lot of waiting to do. :lol:

I need to be a P.R. guy again. I used to do it a lot, especially for W.M.E.

Hei

I did post in Mat's Hot Version Tuner Shootout about LotS 👍

Alright, I should hold a race lobby and a meet and greet later on today after streaming.

Back