Mystery July Car Pack

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 340 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
July Car Pack Update

Fans wondering if we will new cars in July for Forza Motorsport 6, the answer is a resounding YES. The next DLC car pack for Forza 6 will arrive on Tuesday, July 12. I’d love to spill the beans on each of the cars in the pack, but I enjoy my job, so I won’t do that. Instead I’ll say this: Prepare to drive something you’ve never driven before in a Forza game. Ooohhh, the mystery! July 12. Get hyped.

Damn it, I'm going to be in Canada when this mystery box pack comes out. :banghead:

I'm prepared to rent out my One to your hotel of choice for the low, low hourly rate of $50.

Yeah, the exchange rate has really done a number on the Loonie.

I feel as though it's still NFS and GT property. I also think it's too new for Turn 10 to be able to properly scan.

I only made the comment due him saying that it'll be 'most likely' in without any actual basis.
Well most of us think that GTR LM NISMO were GT property. Then just 3 months after initial launch in GT6, it made a surprise appearance in Forza 6. So there's quite a big possibility there.

What if it could be either of the newest Aston Martins?

DB11:
Meet-DB11-4.jpg

Vantage GT12:
aston-martin-v8-vantage-13926-1-P.jpg

GT8:
2016_aston_martin_vantage_gt8-wide.jpg

Loeb's 208 T16 Pikes Peak
Some car from this years Le Mans that's not the Ford GT
Vulcan
What if there's another fictional vehicle?

I have the stupidest guesses but you'll never know

Last edited:
According to Greenwalt's statements regarding the possibility of three-wheeled cars making an appearance in Forza Horizon 3, the current physics engine already supports vehicles with a less-than-ideal number of wheels.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know about you, but I've always wanted a Morgan 3 Wheeler in Forza. The sooner it comes, the better!

With H3 in mind,maybe some more Aussy cars? just a thought.👍 I'm presuming they had this ready for an announcement before H3 was official but naturally,I may be wrong.

Back