Nürburgring Nordschiefe Teaser?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurkeyBurgers
  • 44 comments
  • 4,041 views
Messages
133
Messages
TurkeyBurgers
Anyone watch the free downloadable movie The GT-R Legend, ANOTHER STORY?
It most definitely shows this track in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Kazunori Yamauchi is in fact racing the GT-R on it in the video. I am going to start a rumor and say he is preventing anyone from downloading this track and keeping it all to himself! DO WANT NAOW! BTW it looks simply amazing.
 
Agh I never played GT4 . Crap it had my hopes up!
 
Looks like GT5P to me.
 
Woot Nick09. Thats what I thought too. It looked like it to me. BUT having never played GT4 Iam not aware of how good the graphics are. I do not believ it was ever on the PS3? Those graphics look pretty darn good. I will go back and inspect further!

I am watching it right now. It says in the upper right of the screen *this is a demo screen created for this show BUT you can CLEARLY tell it is GT5! The graphics, the shadowing, the sounds. It's most definitely is GT5! And you KNOW that he is at his studio driving on that track at this very moment reading my post saying "That dumb TurkeyBurger thinks I am going to release this track to HIM? HAH!" I have it confirmed from My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kazunori Yamauchi driving out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a W.I.P. for GT5(p)? ;)
 
Agh I never played GT4 . Crap it had my hopes up!

I think what Viscerous means is it looks like the GT4 modelled Nurburgring but just using the Higher def textures that were present in Photomode in GT4, so the track is just the 1080P GT4 track with a GT5 car plopped on it, much like the Audi le sarthe demo we have seen at autoshows.

I havent watched it yet, but it has almost finished downloading in GTTV then I will check it out.
 
You guys are probably way more knowledgeable than me on this. The last Gran Turismo game I played was 1 way back in the day. So I will stop getting excited and let the experts analyze and scrutinize. I would love to see that track look like the movie they showed. They track having wet conditions, or a nice sunny dry day and a few leaves to get blown as you drive by. I bet this was fun as all hell to drive on in GT4!
 
I bet this was fun as all hell to drive on in GT4!

Yes, Turkey: the Ring was at least 60% of GT4 as far as I'm concerned.
 
I think we may get teased even further. In the manual, go to the Options section. Scroll down to network setting. Regarding the new "Expansion Data" feature, they state that it could include additional courses...

For demonstration movies.
 
I think we may get teased even further. In the manual, go to the Options section. Scroll down to network setting. Regarding the new "Expansion Data" feature, they state that it could include additional courses...

For demonstration movies.

I would like to make some demonstration movies with online racing!
 
Ok Sorry haha it´s not the game,he drives on the NS himself haha...
 
Last edited:
Yes, Turkey: the Ring was at least 60% of GT4 as far as I'm concerned.


Indeed, Tsukuba, Nurburgring and test course were 90% of GT4 for me.
 
Ok Sorry haha it´s not the game,he drives on the NS himself haha...

Yes he does, very well I might ad. But at the very end of the video it shows some video game footage and they talk about improving lap time using the game. It LOOKS like Gt5P is what I am saying.
 
Yes in the second Video i´ve seen it,it´s GT5P but the Nordschleife is from GT4 i think and looks not so great for me... it looks like the car is flying through the track for me... (in the replay scenes,not when he drives)

(Sorry for my bad english,i´m from germany...)
 
Last edited:
I think the walls need work as they look 2D.
 
One thing I noticed (orginally from the second GTR video) on the GTR on Nurburgring (in GT5P) there is some aftermarket wheels are on the GTR.
 
I am sure that Nürburgring will reappear in either GT5P or GT5. The relevant question is will it appear in both. It was stated in interview that, feature-wise, GT5P will eventually be equivalent to GT5 through future updates. The only difference between GT5 and GT5P will be the number of tracks and cars.

PD is reserving the most wanted tracks and cars for the GT5. Who would buy GT5 if all people's favorite cars and tracks are already included in GT5P? (I guess the same goes for Ferrari Enzo. I can't think of a reason why PD wouldn't want to put it into GT5P beside reserving it for GT5)
 
I am sure that Nürburgring will reappear in either GT5P or GT5. The relevant question is will it appear in both. It was stated in interview that, feature-wise, GT5P will eventually be equivalent to GT5 through future updates. The only difference between GT5 and GT5P will be the number of tracks and cars.

PD is reserving the most wanted tracks and cars for the GT5. Who would buy GT5 if all people's favorite cars and tracks are already included in GT5P? (I guess the same goes for Ferrari Enzo. I can't think of a reason why PD wouldn't want to put it into GT5P beside reserving it for GT5)

I would argue that GT5P was almost the full priced.

Chris
 
Yes, Turkey: the Ring was at least 60% of GT4 as far as I'm concerned.

The ring was 99% of GT4 for me... must have done god knows how many laps of it on GT4 and easily 60+ in real life :)
 
Anyone seen these before ?

 
They still have to get some people on the stands and around the track.;)
 
The ring was 99% of GT4 for me... must have done god knows how many laps of it on GT4 and easily 60+ in real life :)


I'm like you , I've run countless laps on the ring ( none in real life though ) ,really looking forward for this to come to GT5 , I think on-line will be a total blast ( pending : who you are racing against ) , then again , for those of you who are non-experienced on the ring, you will probably will hate it ( there's a lot to learn on this track ), my suggestion is to go into arcade mode and just pound out a bunch load of laps , you will learn it. Even today , I still go to GT4 and race events on the ring , every now and then I will pull off a stupid move , but I still am in love with this circuit.
 
I am sure that Nürburgring will reappear in either GT5P or GT5. The relevant question is will it appear in both. It was stated in interview that, feature-wise, GT5P will eventually be equivalent to GT5 through future updates. The only difference between GT5 and GT5P will be the number of tracks and cars.

PD is reserving the most wanted tracks and cars for the GT5. Who would buy GT5 if all people's favorite cars and tracks are already included in GT5P? (I guess the same goes for Ferrari Enzo. I can't think of a reason why PD wouldn't want to put it into GT5P beside reserving it for GT5)
There is loads of other tracks in the world that they can put into GT5. Keep in mind that The Ring Was in GT4 so it would not be anything new.

I'm like you , I've run countless laps on the ring ( none in real life though ) ,really looking forward for this to come to GT5 , I think on-line will be a total blast ( pending : who you are racing against ) , then again , for those of you who are non-experienced on the ring, you will probably will hate it ( there's a lot to learn on this track ), my suggestion is to go into arcade mode and just pound out a bunch load of laps , you will learn it. Even today , I still go to GT4 and race events on the ring , every now and then I will pull off a stupid move , but I still am in love with this circuit.

I remember one summer night me and 3 buddies was just doing time trials on the track boy-o-boy that was the most fun i have ever had in a racing game especially if its people who know how to drive in the world and the sim world.
 
Back