Nürburgring Nordschleife: DO NOT hit curbs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 20 comments
  • 6,864 views
Good skill to hold onto it. Every time I've gone on 2 wheels at the ring, I spin out.
I hate Nurburgring!
 
This curbs are worse in IRL. I mean, they are modeled OK in the game, but a real car suspension system cannot absorb at such speed the height of the curbs with the softness of the game suspension system.
 
Until I actually get rolled over, this is what I say to the Nurburgring's curbs:

come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg


:sly:
 
hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr. the video is a Ferrary 458 italia '09 tuned doing a 8:01 lap time limited at 550pp with no aids but ABS no nitro real grip real slipstream penalty weak no boost no damage

 
hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr. the video is a Ferrary 458 italia '09 tuned doing a 8:01 lap time limited at 550pp with no aids but ABS no nitro real grip real slipstream penalty weak no boost no damage


Not too shabby, an 8:01 on the 24hr track and I won't give you any grief for the RS tires :cheers:
 
hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr...

Sorry but penalty is that arcade thing that makes your car look like a ghost? No damage? So you can go as hard as you want and nothing bad can happen? I won't comment about Racing Softs, it is self explanatory. This settings is so arcade!

With same car, I usually do that with Heavy Damage, Sports Hard and no ABS or tune. Obviously times are different, don't even ask to compare but races are closer and exciting since one mistake put you out.

Try it and let me know.
 
Sorry but penalty is that arcade thing that makes your car look like a ghost? No damage? So you can go as hard as you want and nothing bad can happen? I won't comment about Racing Softs, it is self explanatory. This settings is so arcade!

With same car, I usually do that with Heavy Damage, Sports Hard and no ABS or tune. Obviously times are different, don't even ask to compare but races are closer and exciting since one mistake put you out.

Try it and let me know.
i understand your point you thing damage would have make a difference in this race, ppl couldn't keep up with me. the reason im and so consistence because i do 35 minutes races on nurburgring with damage very fast tire wear , i think the video is serving it purpose and is to display the car at is full potential just like this next one



 
Last edited:
i understand your point...
No question about it!
The 458 is amazing around Nurb.
I love to drive that car even it is stock yet. Should be great with full custom susp. Maybe we race together that beauty some day.
 
How many times I rolled my
Honda Wieder hahaha amazing!!
 
Back