G923 is the best wheel for GT7 if you want to feel that curbs

• Thread starter GODmanAMS
  • 5 comments
Taiwan
Taiwan
Hello everyone,

I’ve been on a quest to find the best racing wheel for my needs and have tested several models: the T150, T300, TGT-2, GT DD PRO, Moza R5, and G923.

The most striking difference I found was in the feedback of curbs in course like Nürburgring. Notably, the G923 with Trueforce technology is the only wheel that offers curb vibration feedback in those map ,A vibration I did NOT observe in any other wheels when running over curbs in high speed , including the TGT-2 with T-DFB on.

So For those specifically looking for the curb feedback in Gran Turismo 7, the G923 might be your only choice (shocking, I know).

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to test Logitech G PRO wheel myself. If any of you have experience with the Logitech G Pro, I’d be grateful to hear your thoughts on its curb feedback capabilities !

Logitech g pro or the new fanatech wheel clubspot dd+ are the best wheels on the market in terms of feedback. I haven't used the clubspot dd+, but assuming it would have similar true force options like logitech g pro.. with the Logitech g pro i am completely satisfied, and I believe i would never have to upgrade or try another wheel base(thats shows how much satisfied i am). Also if you do not have psvr2, i would recommend that too (as vr is the main game changer).

I returned the GT DD Pro because of the lack of FF and general sensations, and specifically on the kerbs. Now I have the G Pro and it's really good, a bit on the "skateboard" feeling sometimes, depending on the type of the kerb and the settings (still trying to find the sweet spot) but in general very very good. I can imagine the G923 giving a similar feeling.

I returned the GT DD Pro because of the lack of FF and general sensations, and specifically on the kerbs. Now I have the G Pro and it's really good, a bit on the "skateboard" feeling sometimes, depending on the type of the kerb and the settings (still trying to find the sweet spot) but in general very very good. I can imagine the G923 giving a similar feeling.
Niceee ! thanks for the confirmation ! I really don't know why this isn't mentioned in most of the reviews on youtube , logitech + trueforce is the only way if you want to feel those curbs in GT7

Back