Nürburgring Nordschleife EXTREME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJ27
  • 26 comments
  • 1,475 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Here is a challenge to all out there!
Nürburgring Nordschleife for max number of laps then post your overall time.
I have not tried it yet.
Post your times HERE!
Now thats what i call extreme practice of a circuit!
 
Umm, what is the "maximum" number of laps?

Several people have run the 24-hour enduro in real time A-spec already.

Welcome to GTPlanet, but please take a little time to familiarize yourself with the site and existing threads. Also look into the OLR (OnLine Racing) forum here for lap time comparisons.
 
How about you ask the people who A-speced the 24h endurance? 💡

EDIT: Crap, Duke beat me to it. :ouch:
 
CJ27
Nürburgring Nordschleife for max number of laps then post your overall time.
I did the 24 hour race in 24 hours. Beat that!
 
The winters are very long in Scotland.....
 
daan
I did the 24 hour race in 24 hours. Beat that!

just give me a day or so.... ;)
 
.Duck.
How about you ask the people who A-speced the 24h endurance? 💡

*directs CJ27 to my signature*
 
daan
I did the 24 hour race in 24 hours. Beat that!
Damn.. Got me beat.. It took me a full 24 hours and 4 minutes to finish the 24 hour A-Spec....

Man I'm slow...
 
Hah! I did* it 18.5 hours, just use the Time Machine you win in the Toboggan Downhill Races.

* did = B-speced it.
 
pupik
Hah! I did* it 18.5 hours, use the time machine you win in the Milk Truck Races.

* did = B-speced it.

The Milk Truck is a hidden vehicle in GT4 right ?... Where can I find it ?..
 
Flerbizky
The Milk Truck is a hidden vehicle in GT4 right ?... Where can I find it ?..
Sorry, I modified my above post for the correct answer. Sorry to mislead you.
 
pupik
Sorry, I modified my above post for the correct answer. Sorry to mislead you.

Toboggan Downhill ?... Hidden races as well ?...
 
Flerbizky
Toboggan Downhill ?... Hidden races as well ?...

Yeah, you have to run the 24 hour Nurburging race in each of the 1886 Motor Wagons, back to back. Havn't you done that yet?!
 
am i the only one that won a table saw from the nurb enduro?
 
I won an angle grinder.

(actually, I haven't done the 24H enduros yet :D)
 
All you lucky bastards seems to have won really neat stuff from the Nürb 24hrs. All I won was a fat deliveryboy named Bob :yuck: Has put him on for alot of delivries on LeMans lately though... :dopey:
 
Flerbizky
Damn.. Got me beat.. It took me a full 24 hours and 4 minutes to finish the 24 hour A-Spec....

Man I'm slow...

heh, i think my 24hr nurb took 24h 4m; 201 laps total.
 
Am I just stupid or... has this thread actually slipped off-topic..? :confused:
Guys are talking about hidden races that actually don't even exist. I know cause I tried :lol:
 
Ofcourse none of those exist.

When he said max number of laps I think he mean't arcade mode. I'd rather do the 24 hr race you get a prize even if you let bob do it.
 
I think what he meant was to run the NN 24 hour and complete as many laps as possible.

C.
 
Master_Yoda
this thread is pointless.

Correction - it's EXTREME!! *cue guitar solo, strobe lights, and fireworks*
 
Correction:
locked!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back