Nürburgring Nordschleife

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 32 comments
  • 4,835 views
Messages
4,022
United States
Cincinnati, OH
Hey guys. I've been posting videos of some laps that I do around the Nordschleife. They are not the fastest laps for sure but they are fairly clean and I hope you enjoy them. I'll be making many more as there are many cars in the game to drive on such a fantastic track. Let me know what you guys think and I'll be posting the new videos that I make within the thread rather than editing the OP :)

PS. Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for GT5, Forza 4, iRacing, Battlefield 3, F1 2011, FIFA 12 and more!

Cars coming soon:
- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI (Posted)
- Lamborghini Aventador 700-4 (October 30)
- Mazda RX-7 FD
- McLaren F1
- Lexus LFA

Lap Directory:
- Honda Civic DC5
- Mazda RX-7 FC
- Nissan GT-R Black Edition
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
- Lamborghini Murcielago SV
- BMW M3 E92
- Audi R8 V10
- Toyota GT-86
- Scion FR-S
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R33
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
- Hidden Gem
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Corvette ZR1
- Lotus Elise 11R
- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI


Civic DC5 Lap



RX-7 FC


Nissan GT-R Black Edition


Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI


Mercedes Benz SLS AMG


Lamborghini Murcielago SV

​
 
Last edited:
Sorry about the delay. I actually posted the video a few days ago but have been very busy and unable to post it in this thread. Hope you enjoy though! I will be gone the next 4 days and will not be able to make any more videos quite yet. So just hang tight and keep watching the current ones or something :D


Audi R8 V10

​
 
Nice Videos man. 👍 are you using a DS3 or a Wheel?
 
Nice Videos man. 👍 are you using a DS3 or a Wheel?

Thank You! I am using a Fanatec GT3 RS V2 Wheel. Depending on the car I will use a clutch and H pattern or just Paddles.
 
Back home now. Got a present for you guys ;)


Toyota GT-86

​


Well... not really a present haha
 
Nissan GT-R Black Edition 7.24 no cool=(
 
Nissan GT-R Black Edition 7.24 no cool=(

I feel that the Black Edition may lose more from the gained wait than what it gains from the added power.
 
Kamuifanboy it is interesting to look Subaru RA 05:)
 
what type of tires do you use ?????
 
what type of tires do you use ?????

I literally buy a car and go directly to the track with no upgrades at all. My assists are all off, and the track settings are set to real.
 
Nice vids, but you may want to change the info on the Honda you type Civic DC5 and it's an Integra DC5, sorry I'm a little compulsive. Good videos though I did enjoy watching them. 👍
 
lol the r34 is only 8 seconds faster then the r32 and only 6 sec faster then the r33
 
Great videos, fast and clean laps!


off topic: Go Kamui go! Since his rookie season he has captured my admiration with his agressive driving and awesome overtaking style.
 
jaycee_xr3
Great videos, fast and clean laps!

off topic: Go Kamui go! Since his rookie season he has captured my admiration with his agressive driving and awesome overtaking style.

Thanks mate! I am not sure about fast but they are decently paced.
 
A few hours late with the ZR1 video. Sorry about that.


Corvette ZR1 Lap

​
 
I literally buy a car and go directly to the track with no upgrades at all. My assists are all off, and the track settings are set to real.

8:16 with the fc, are you sure thats definitely stock with stock tyres?
 
8:16 with the fc, are you sure thats definitely stock with stock tyres?

The FC might have been with a sport exhaust and air filter. I can't really remember that far back. I know the DC5 and one other car I used from my "realistically tuned" garage. So, that might have those 2 parts on it. Aside from those two cars, everything is stock from the dealership.
 
Back