N Class HP Ranges?

• Thread starter dnlnnhs
  • 4 comments
United States
MI
ongowa
Does anyone know the exact HP ranges for each N class? I want to have one of each possible N class car and I am creating a spreadsheet to track which ones I already have, and which ones I "need". So, if a car can be detuned down to 198HP, and tuned up to 398HP, I want to have an N200, N300, and N400 model of that car. This gives me something to do with all those daily gift cars, and when a lobby race changes to a different N Class, I have maximized my selection of cars.

It appears the Max HP for N100 is 147 HP, and it goes up by 99 HP for each class from there (147, 246, 345,...). Can anyone confirm this?

Because you can only adjust HP by percentage, you can't dial in the exact HP, some cars are at max N200 at 243HP, and others are 241HP. For a base N800 car, a 1 percent change could be increments of 8 HP.

I think it goes by metric HP.

EDIT: Maybe it's actually British HP and Metric HP, where 148 British HP equals 150 Metric HP, thus putting a hypothetical vehicle in N200, whereas 147 British HP is 149 Metric HP, putting it still within N100.

EDIT2: I'd take the car's HP at 100% power, then do some math to see how much it changes by a given percent. So if you hypothetically have a car that's exactly 800HP, and each change in power is by, say, 5%, each notch would be a change in 40HP. Doesn't it say in the menu how much percentage you're changing the power, as well as how much you're changing the power in terms of HP?

EDTI3: Unless, you want to know the absolute maximum and minimum HP each N-Series car can be tuned for, in which case I'd refer you to KudosPrime, which lists that. For example, the Abarth 500 comes stock at 133HP, but when all three stages are unlocked, it can be between 96 and 266 HP.

Last edited:
The metric hp to hp makes sense. Maybe I should change my units of measure to metric. I am guessing that 150 metric is the minimum for N200, and 149 is the max for N100. This would make ~146(.94) in "imperial" HP the top of N100.

Edit: Just saw Famine's post - Thank you!

EDTI3: Unless, you want to know the absolute maximum and minimum HP each N-Series car can be tuned for, in which case I'd refer you to KudosPrime, which lists that. For example, the Abarth 500 comes stock at 133HP, but when all three stages are unlocked, it can be between 96 and 266 HP.

I have the K list of cars and recorded min/max HP (including all upgrades) for each:
KPrime - Cars List - N Class Only.jpg

The green cells are what N Class is available, and a cell with a value means I have a car in that class already. For instance, the Alfa 4C Launch can span three N classes (N200, N300, N400), but I only have two of them, one at 245, the other at 344 HP.

Back