nanabu`s Gallery short update and thank you :)

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 36 comments
Austria
Vienna
N-A-NABU
Welcome to my Gran Turismo 6 Gallery .

I will post in here my very best of and Competition entries .

1, How about an introduction?
Hello everyone .
My name is Mustafa iam from Vienna , 29 years old car enthusiast since birth
I actually was a chef , i worked for a long time in many kitchens arround Austria and some restaurands in switzerland , but after many years of hard work and trying to reach perfection i got sick , i think it is called " Burn out " .. i had to start with something new so i made my hobby as my new profession , here is a picture of the garage iam working at .

9555109395_45c07db7a1_b.jpg

this picture is quite old , the top right part where you can see the new wooden floor is now full with equipment ,.. i mean really full :P

2, How long have you been taking photos in Gran Turismo?
Since the very first day gt5 came out

3, What was the first picture you took in GT5?
5486363829_fc7595b9d4.jpg

i think this is one of the very first pictures i took and i think also edited

5, How would you describe your photography style?
I think my style is pure artistic , i don´t even try to take realistic pictures because i have realism all arround me, i want to dive into a surreal world .. thats why games are made or not ?

6, In your opinion, what makes a great photo?
Practice , hehe

7, What is your favourite car to shoot?
Probably Ferrari F40 and Citroen GT because both of them are art for me

8, What is your favourite location to shoot
Kyoto - the Ring and SSRX

9, What is your favourite picture you have in your gallery and why?
7098347669_1598e54ac9_b.jpg

good old times we had lots of fun hehe

11, If you could change, add or remove any feature in GT photomode, what would they be?
There is alot to change but iam afraid nothing importand will change until gt7 comes out , so ask me again in a few years

13, Which GTPlanet photomode member or members inspire you?
Puh , taff question to be honest , there are alot of brilliant people on gtplanet maybe the best photographers ever .

But i would like to mention a few names , i hope no one gets mad if i don´t include your name , these names these persons are really good and inspired me to continue with gt5 - photomode . At first i was a pain in the **** but after a long time and following the tipps of some people from here i became good , well i think iam taking nice pictures hahah

Dolp as for magnificent realistic pictures , all arround best editors - taiga , ShaolinMasta, g tuned , celling fan , moglet , retro giant , bmx mitch , tvr & ferrari fan , primus ortus , jacob , leeislee , 20832 , mad moss , SlipZtrEm , SM fan , Zerox , kodje , ccshaft7 , GPR , ceiling_fan <-- where are you ?? , DarkR , zambuca , lilmann73 , jBhIpS <-- you sir should go to hollywood , BKS , Fyshokid , Nicknamealguem , arsenal1992 , Solo , rev91 , magawolaz , Ariesps , Boabdulrahman , Fido_le_muet , Miklad
Nato_777 & Raphaele & NBDESIGNZ as for amazing photoshop editing skillZ

and two very very special persons , chromatic9 and Spark_GTP , you both are pure genius , thank you

14, Outside of GTPlanet, Do you have a special photo, piece of art or anything else you've created that you would like to share to showcase your other interests and talents?
Well yes i do take pictures and i sell as them as cellphone covers , posters and so on but iam afriad i can not post any link to those websides i sell them on , if you want more info you have to send me a PM

Thanks

Last edited:
This is my very first update and Preview of what is coming.

To be very honest i am quite suprised by the new Photomode .

The pictures are much nicer imo . Some unedited pictures straight out of the game look much better as in gt5 .

These are some pictures from the photoshoot which we had on the 7th dec.

Agree, first shot should be featured on the cover of magazine :D
I like sense of speed on #3 and #4; nice use of filter in #2. 👍

I love the mood and atmosphere in the second shot. Beautiful bokeh too!:drool:

I also love the sense of action in the third shot. Great angle!👍

You style is really unique, never seen something like that before. And it's superb 👍
I agree with George's description, I would have said the same things to express my feelings when watching this creation.

Took me like 3 hours just to edit these 4 pictures , this style is hard to do imo :P

I edited them because i had a little bit of free time bevore i fly to Istanbul .

Hope you guys like it .

cheers

This picture is from http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxxphotolab/ i only edited it

this would have been my entry but i had no time to get to my pc and send in my entry :/

Also would have been an entry

For me this looks like a magnetic field which is surrounding the object ...

@Kodje @GPR Cheers guys i my self can´t decide which direction this is going but .. i keep the doors open for more options :P

@The R!CE Guy just went trough some chalk art galleries on the interweb .. you are kinda right i can see same patterns :D

@NBDESIGNZ i hope i can keep up with the speed i had in gt5 :) it took me 3 hours to edit these few pictures . hard work

@HaerBev I actually printed the M4 picture and send it to my boss as a christmas present ... and yes i am working in a Mercedes Garage :D hehehe​

Quite nice, I like how that treament works on the kart shot the most. But the others are decent also. Very unique. :) 👍

Definitly a great idea of editing and very well executed. It produce some amazing effect, very different from a pic to another one. The kart one is especially impressive. I think it's the first time I really find a kart pic awesome 👍

The first one is the kind of shot I really love (and I should try to do). Well done one ! I prefer the first version of the first FT-1 shot, the bodycar looks more clean and it work well with this color and model. And I'me totaly in love with the last one :drool:

Hey folks :D

Well iam visiting the forum as often as i can and iam trying to get back to gran turismo 6 but it´s very frustrating at the moment because it seems my playstation doesn´t wants to install any updates for gt6

I have done any tutorial aviable to solve this problem but it just doesn´t works :/

Anyway meanwhile iam playing sometimes WarThunder , so if anyone is on PC add me " oracl3 "

And for those who are doing photos ingame, you are welcome to join this flickr group iv´e created .

https://www.flickr.com/groups/warthunder/

I sincerely hope i can solve my gt6 mystery .. kinda missing the game and community :/

cheers , many hugs :)

Hey folks :D

Well iam visiting the forum as often as i can and iam trying to get back to gran turismo 6 but it´s very frustrating at the moment because it seems my playstation doesn´t wants to install any updates for gt6

I have done any tutorial aviable to solve this problem but it just doesn´t works :/

Anyway meanwhile iam playing sometimes WarThunder , so if anyone is on PC add me " oracl3 "

And for those who are doing photos ingame, you are welcome to join this flickr group iv´e created .

https://www.flickr.com/groups/warthunder/

I sincerely hope i can solve my gt6 mystery .. kinda missing the game and community :/

cheers , many hugs :)
I had a similar problem with gt6. Are you installing all updates again or were you on an update over 1.10? Because the update 1.10 is a pain in the ass to install for some people. Maybe you could delete the gt6 update files, create a new save (and backup your old save), buy the car and do the 1st race. Then go to options\game data and disable Install Game Data. Save the game manually and restart your console. Then install all updates, place your old/backed up savedata and it should work.

Hope this works for you!

Back