A AreJay Messages 203 Messages Richiness Feb 8, 2011 #4 I can send you an F10 or colored X2010 for the nardo on the 11th
R Rollsroyceftw Messages 130 Messages Mattceh Feb 8, 2011 #5 AreJay I can send you an F10 or colored X2010 for the nardo on the 11th Click to expand... Pink X1 on the 12th?
AreJay I can send you an F10 or colored X2010 for the nardo on the 11th Click to expand... Pink X1 on the 12th?
A AreJay Messages 203 Messages Richiness Feb 8, 2011 #6 Rollsroyceftw Pink X1 on the 12th? Click to expand... I have the dark red one. Cranberry I think it is if you're interested
Rollsroyceftw Pink X1 on the 12th? Click to expand... I have the dark red one. Cranberry I think it is if you're interested
decho Messages 409 Messages decho_ Feb 8, 2011 #7 I am sorry, but can i ask, what is the difference betwen ucd nardo and a ticket.. ?
NK Messages 303 (GMT+1) Messages NotKnown Feb 8, 2011 #8 decho I am sorry, but can i ask, what is the difference betwen ucd nardo and a ticket.. ? Click to expand... The ticket would mean it came with 0 miles, the UCD would come with miles...
decho I am sorry, but can i ask, what is the difference betwen ucd nardo and a ticket.. ? Click to expand... The ticket would mean it came with 0 miles, the UCD would come with miles...