NardwaurMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powripper
  • 5 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
1,403
Has anyone heard of this guy? he goes around inteviewing bands! he is like the coolest person ever!!

heres a link:

clicky
 
I saw Nardwaur trying to interview Chris Murphy from Sloan, and it was hard to tell which was which. Long lost brothers? :D
 
Nardwaur is absolutely hilarious!he is also really smart though, and knows pretty much everything there is to know about an artist, from the first cd they ever bought to what colour underwear they wear, before he interviews them.

Yet another great product of Canada.
 
Chris Hendriks
Nardwaur is absolutely hilarious!he is also really smart though, and knows pretty much everything there is to know about an artist, from the first cd they ever bought to what colour underwear they wear, before he interviews them.

Yet another great product of Canada.

yeah, its kinda nice to see an interview with someone who knows what the're talking about, and not just about mainstream music.
 
I'll admit the guy knows exactly what he's talking about. but he's also the most annoying TV personality since the Simple Life girls.
 
I find him hilarious! I enjoy watching his interviews though they're filled with humour and are filled with some good information.
 
Back