NASA's SHOWROOM

• Thread starter Nasadus
  • 220 comments
Thank you all for your thoughts. I'd like to wish you all a happy new year and best of wishes for 2013.

Saying that these pictures are "great" would be an understatement. The toning in each one of these is spot on - both car and location look realistic and the individually varying compositional attributes awaken the interest throughout the entire set. :) 👍

The toning and composition of each shot is excellent. The car really pops from the background. Great job on that! And I like the presentation; kinda reminds me of my own. :lol:
Keep it up!

Thank you both. Those ten shots took a lot of time to get right. There's something about the lighting at that track that results in lots and lots of jaggies. That took a while to clean up.

@lilmann73
Now that you mention it, it does look simillar. I like your layout a lot. It looks professional.:)

Gorgeous shots and presentation!

As others already mentioned, the paint fits the car quite well. What I like about your sets in general, Nasadus, is that no matter what car/location combination you choose, they always provide a great amount of variety. This is mainly due to varying camera angles and focal lengths. It is also worth mentioning that the individual compositions are outstanding and certainly make each picture special. What I like about this certain set is that you made everything look realistic by not overdoing the editing in terms of contrast, saturation and toning. In my opinion, all of this makes you one of the best (GT5) photographers around here. 👍

I can't say this enough. +1000000000000000000.

Absolutely love your sets and presentation. Each shot is always so clean and professional! :drool:

Fantastic LFA set. What's the colour on it please? Looks awesome.

Fantastic sets!

Loving the neutral tones you have going on. No blown out whites or overly saturated colours. Yet each image pops with natural colours 👍

Back