NASA's SHOWROOM

• Thread starter Nasadus
  • 220 comments
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my shots.👍

The NASCAR's drive suprisingly good on the 'Schleife, eh?

You know, before i drove these cars i though they would be rubbish around a corner but i was pleasantly surprised. I now love throwing these things around the Ring.

I'm glad someone liked those, i had my doubts to be honest. For some reason black cars don't seem to work well with GT5's lighting engine giving them an almost grey look instead of black, that's why i've been avoiding them and that's why the photo's above are all shot from similar angles.

Great set, the orange really pops from the cold coloured track, really like your simplistic smooth style across all your work. 👍

I look forward to seeing more awesome work and hopefully it wont be months apart. ;)

Thank you all for the comments. It's good to be back. For a while there i had really lost all motivation to play GT5 but then i stumbled across GT Academy 2012 and it brought me right back. Two hours later and i was addicted (again).

I see the level around here has increased significantly. It's incredible what some of you are doing.

Last edited:
Nice quality set Nasadus. Interesting colour on the F1. I like shot 3 the most but nothing to complain about in general, great set all-round. 👍

As others already mentioned, the paint fits the car quite well. What I like about your sets in general, Nasadus, is that no matter what car/location combination you choose, they always provide a great amount of variety. This is mainly due to varying camera angles and focal lengths. It is also worth mentioning that the individual compositions are outstanding and certainly make each picture special. What I like about this certain set is that you made everything look realistic by not overdoing the editing in terms of contrast, saturation and toning. In my opinion, all of this makes you one of the best (GT5) photographers around here. 👍

Thank you all for visiting my gallery and leaving comments.👍

@GT-R
Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm flattered that you think that.

The set's looking really good. I love how clean all of the shots look. They just feel so... neat. Great work on toning and bringing forth the mood mentioned earlier. Brilliant job there! 👍

The set's looking really good. I love how clean all of the shots look. They just feel so... neat. Great work on toning and bringing forth the mood mentioned earlier. Brilliant job there! 👍
Agreed. And to add to this, I might say that the individual focal lengths really make each picture special. Great sense of motion. 👍

Back