NASA's SHOWROOM

• Thread starter Nasadus
  • 220 comments
Great gallery thus far.

Gonna have to go with the fourth down ZR1 shot (first set) as a favorite; has such a great stance. 👍

Thanks for the comments everyone.:)

Nice job with the Lexus. What is it's name. Wouldn't mine getting one.

I think it's called "Petronas Tom's SC430". You can buy it at the Lexus dealership.

Thanks you very much for the comments everyone.👍

It's been a while since my last update but i've been working on a lil' somethin' somethin' that i'll be unveiling very soon. In fact, here's a small teaser of what's comming up next.:)

Last edited:
Nice. You have done a great job. My favorite would have to be the first one 👍
I personally really like that car and painted mine in chrome :drool:

First off, thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate it.

Now, i've decided to trim down the GT by Citroën set to ten photos after i had finally made up my mind about my definitive top ten. Before, i had difficulty choosing only ten photos so i included twenty but now i'm quite certain that these ten are my favourites. Sometimes i spend more than an hour picking my top ten. It's unhealthy.:dopey:

Anyway, i replaced the second GT by Citroën set with my latest, the Lamborghini Murciélago. :)

That's Astonishing Nasadus ,Brilliant Job .Doesn't this car exist in real life with that particular color ?

I have to admit, they came out really good in the end. As for the colour, it is indeed French Blue.

Thanks everyone.👍

no offense meant they are great photos but they aren't quite to my personal taste I prefer photos to focus more on one area of a car (through the use of close ups etc) unnless there is interesting scenery (you have used this but not as often as you could) or another car in the background (I have 2 great examples of this wich I took myself but they are only on my ps3 so I can't show you here) instead of just the track it makes pictures much more interesting. As I said it's just personal preference but it's

something to think about and possibly try (sorry about the double post but my psp can't handle any more text at one time so I'll edit it tommorow on my pc)

Thanks for the comments guys. It's more than i expected.👍
My idea for this set was to have sort of a fresh feel to it hence the heavy use of blue tones. The location just brought it out more i guess.

@delta-assassin-
I would love to see your photos's, to get an example of what you mean. I did try doing some close-ups of certain areas of the car but i couldn't get them to look how i wanted. Perhaps i just lack the skill to get a good composition that's pleasing to look at.

Last edited:
A lot of nice gems in your gallery and very photo realistic. Will stop by more frequently from now on.

Back