Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
It's been a while since I've commented here and I must say, the quality has only been going up! :drool:👍 Fantastic shots all around!

Your editing work is just amazing!

The complete white FXX set is my favourite, closely followed by the first and fourth pic of the red Evo with steel rims (how?).

Number 1 and 5 in your Toyota concept set are also outstanding, just like the complete Oldsmobile Tornado set.

Looking at your latest bunch of pics, the 5th and the 9th pic are outstanding IMO.

Great set you got here, Sir
The last couple are my favourite 👍

It's been a while since I've commented here and I must say, the quality has only been going up! :drool:👍 Fantastic shots all around!

Your photos have improved since I last came here, very good stuff @mazda787. Also please visit my gallery.

Loving the last update. Very realistic feel to the shots. Keep it up!

Great sets Gautham. :bowdown:
Think the overall toning has helped making all the shots better (& more Realistic)
Also add your superb editing and they are just AWESOME :cheers:

Love these

Your editing work is just amazing!

The complete white FXX set is my favourite, closely followed by the first and fourth pic of the red Evo with steel rims (how?).

Number 1 and 5 in your Toyota concept set are also outstanding, just like the complete Oldsmobile Tornado set.

Looking at your latest bunch of pics, the 5th and the 9th pic are outstanding IMO.

While I want to select more two or more shots as my favourite, I have to be the sensible type and select this image as my personal favourite.

Wow thanks for all the comments guys! I really appreciate them. I finally got my PC back, and got to work on some quick edits. I will be visiting your galleries soon 👍

Old Comp. Entries:

Last edited:
Hi G

Those LFA images is awesome real! 👍
Like the lot and the Nissan VGT close-up's is superb! Great angles. :bowdown:

Question - Since you got your pc back did you change anything on your display?
This last set looks to bright to me - White clipping? - Just asking

The 2020 set and the M4 angel eyes below are... perfect!

Nothing to say about them, just perfect toning and composition :drool:

Cool set with some great photos! :)👍 Love the Bimmer close-up! :drool:

Thanks for the kind words guys :cheers:

Hi G

Those LFA images is awesome real! 👍
Like the lot and the Nissan VGT close-up's is superb! Great angles. :bowdown:

Question - Since you got your pc back did you change anything on your display?
This last set looks to bright to me - White clipping? - Just asking

Thanks for the comment Wener :cheers:
There weren't any changes to the pc's graphics, it is probably just a byproduct of me being away from editing for a few days :P

As always it's a real pleasure to see your work mate. Various cars, situations, angles etc. and always a great edit work with a very artistical approach. I love your style :cheers:

Ridiculously high quality in that last set, can't pick a fav because they're all so good _0_

Good lord! You've been producing some very very nice stuff lately indeed. A feast for the eyes. :eek: 👍

There are simply too many shots I like quite a lot to try and point out, so I won't. Just keep doing what you do mate. 👍

Great shots again @mazda787. I like this one the best

14845750944_5022291b46_c.jpg

Also what filter did you use to get the scratches?? PM me what you used.

Also got a mega set up in my gallery now.

Edit: The 430S pics look awesome.

Excellent Scud set. I was only just using it in that very colour the other day in a seasonal. Looks pretty darn good. Love your colour vibrancy, works so well in this set. My favs are shots 3,4,5 & 7. But overall they are all very nice. 👍

As always, great quality shots mate. I would like to have more time ang give you a very detailed comment beacause each of your shot deserve it, that's a pure pleasure for eyes to watch them 👍
I really love the artistic touch of the 'vette set (with some great angles in addition) and the F430 and the Nascar one have a very realistic rendering, a great toning and a superb light !
Bravo !! (once again :) )

Quality photos of your last shots. I like all your photos. Great colors and for me look like real cars photos not from game. Photos on level PRO.

Back