Nascar challenge help

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Lagster
  • 5 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
142
im on the last challenge on daytona where you have 2 laps. I got brawns but I want gold to get my nascar prize car. How did you win it the best i can do is 4th
 
hey dude finally got gold on that challenge last night. the only way to do it is to turn abs off. abs seems to slow the car when turning at high speed. apart from that keep the pedal to tha floor or crush that x button lol keep your steering smooth and draft when possible.
 
The ASM is slowing you down.

Turn it off using one of two ways...

1. Turn off ABS. This automaticall disables ASM too.
2. Remap your controls to include the RA options and turn it off during racing.

Should make for an easy gold if you hold an inside line and stay away from the AI.
 
Since ASM is locked on, turn off ABS. You won't need the brakes anyway.
 
As others said ^
This added a huge amount to cornering speeds, jaw dropping the difference it made.
 
I couldn't do it till I turned the steering control to 'Strong', then I won by miles on the first try.
 
Back