Nascar heat 4 review

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Novalee, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Novalee

Novalee

here is Jeffs take on nascar heat 4 so far

2. Novalee

Novalee

one feature that nascar heat 4 has that i do not remember seeing anywhere else is the ability to adjust the a.i. with sliders besides how good they are compared to you .

you can adjust the density , how close the a.i. run to each other . and you can also adjust with sliders how stable the a.i. is , how easily you can get them loose by touching them .

realradman and jeff .f have videos up documenting these adjustments on youtube .

dlshearon likes this.
  3. Novalee

Novalee

i will be getting this game on thursday . so far the reviews seem to be pretty good . adjustable ai , better ffb , better physics on the cars and tires . deeper single player . more stable online .

dlshearon likes this.
  4. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I've only had the game for about an hour and thus far I'm impressed (The last NASCAR game I played was 2011). Granted I do think the game is lacking some fairly common features that other racing games have (livery editor, solo practice & custom championships), but considering the size of the studio I'm fine with them working on getting the fundamentals right before adding other bells & whistles. I can see myself spending lots of time with this game!

On a side note, do the AI cars use alternate schemes? Steam doesn't have the gold edition so I just got the standard version and would like to know before I fork over $30.

dlshearon likes this.
  5. Novalee

Novalee

i think they use the scheme that was drove at a track by each the drivers . but im not exactly sure

dlshearon and Northstar like this.
  6. MikeV27

MikeV27

I bought Heat 3 and although I had some fun, I was not blown away by it. I will probably wait until this is on sale.

dlshearon likes this.
  7. Pro__75

Pro__75

I got a wheel bug with the game where I have no ffb at the start and it takes a few laps to start working. Otherwise it’s a great game

8. NISM0_SKYLINE

NISM0_SKYLINE

I HATE the Xtreme Series. My car is always just a tad slower on the straights, and as soon and we go into the corner I'm just pinball all around and eventually into the wall. I'm just simulating all the races now until I'm done.