briefer Messages 17 Dec 14, 2013 #1 Hi, the Nascar races maximum PR is 680, but I cannot upgrade my car over 620. Is a 2010 model, I don't remember which exactly. Is there other Nascar car that can be upgraded over this PR? cheers,
Hi, the Nascar races maximum PR is 680, but I cannot upgrade my car over 620. Is a 2010 model, I don't remember which exactly. Is there other Nascar car that can be upgraded over this PR? cheers,
dr_slump Premium Messages 7,425 Switzerland Messages the_dr_slump / GTP_dr_slump Dec 14, 2013 #2 briefer Hi, the Nascar races maximum PR is 680, but I cannot upgrade my car over 620. Is a 2010 model, I don't remember which exactly. Is there other Nascar car that can be upgraded over this PR? cheers, Click to expand... PP?
briefer Hi, the Nascar races maximum PR is 680, but I cannot upgrade my car over 620. Is a 2010 model, I don't remember which exactly. Is there other Nascar car that can be upgraded over this PR? cheers, Click to expand... PP?
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,456 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Dec 14, 2013 #4 Why upgrade them? They don't need to be upgraded.
Bigbazz Messages 3,232 Wales Dec 14, 2013 #5 Isn't the point of NASCAR that the cars are stock? As in they are all the same aside from cosmetics and car setup? No reason to upgrade.
Isn't the point of NASCAR that the cars are stock? As in they are all the same aside from cosmetics and car setup? No reason to upgrade.
G Green Book Messages 89 Messages GreenBook Dec 14, 2013 #6 You don't need to upgrade it. And besides, half those races make you turn the power limiter down to 70% anyways. Just give it an oil change, adjust the max speed on the trans for each race & you'll be fine.
You don't need to upgrade it. And besides, half those races make you turn the power limiter down to 70% anyways. Just give it an oil change, adjust the max speed on the trans for each race & you'll be fine.
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Dec 14, 2013 #7 You can upgrade a NASCAR?
Kaaosherra Messages 208 Messages Kaaosherra Dec 15, 2013 #8 Green Book And besides, half those races make you turn the power limiter down to 70% anyways. Click to expand... I wondered about this, but then I realized you need restrictor plates for super speedways!
Green Book And besides, half those races make you turn the power limiter down to 70% anyways. Click to expand... I wondered about this, but then I realized you need restrictor plates for super speedways!