Nascar questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter bongoplyr
  • 3 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
199
United States
Maryland
Messages
eventhorizon23
Found a lot of good Nascar stuff when I searched, but not really what I was looking for.

1. Has anyone put together a list of the fastest cars? If so, is the list available?

2. Are the 2013 models faster than the other years?

3. What's the trick to surviving Dirty Nascar? Is it simply luck? No matter what approach I take, I can't seem to avoid the out of control cars in front of me.

4. Are there any good Nascar clubs that run regular races? I checked the forum but didn't see any.

Thanks, guys.
 
Found a lot of good Nascar stuff when I searched, but not really what I was looking for.

1. Has anyone put together a list of the fastest cars? If so, is the list available?

2. Are the 2013 models faster than the other years?

3. What's the trick to surviving Dirty Nascar? Is it simply luck? No matter what approach I take, I can't seem to avoid the out of control cars in front of me.

4. Are there any good Nascar clubs that run regular races? I checked the forum but didn't see any.

Thanks, guys.
1. Don't use a Ford 2013 lol. For obvious reasons you won't find this, but WhoosierGirl and myself have listed the slower cars.

2. slower (they shouldn't be)

3. max ride height, a good tranny for the strong slipstream (you can reach up to 245mph!) and luck

4. not that I know of, you're better off finding good racing partners directly online
 
Thanks for responses. That thread was definitely helpful. Seems it's easier to find Dirty Nascar rooms than clean, though I really don't get the appeal. I've tried everything. Getting to the front as fast as I can. Hanging in the middle. Hanging in the back. It seems no matter what I try, the spinning cars find their way into my path.
 
Back