Nascars

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeeJay
  • 9 comments
  • 868 views
Messages
4
Messages
dmvj
Hi All
Do i need to buy a NASCARS or can i win one somewhere?
 
I seem to recall you win one upon completing the Jeff Gordon Challenges, all gold.
 
It's definitely easier to buy just one for CR 500.000 instead of getting all Gold Trophies in Jeff Gordon NASCAR School. Especially when you can make CR 504.000 in about 4 minutes - load times not included :)
(Ferrari Seasonal Event, Circuit de la Sarthe)
 
True true 💡
 
I seem to recall you win one upon completing the Jeff Gordon Challenges, all gold.

The nascar challenge will get you one and it's a headache but not nearly as difficult as the vettel thing.

I used steering assist for the harder ones to make drafting easier. Worked for me. With the pit stop one you just sort of have to force your way into a spot mid-field that leaves you close to other cars. If there's too much distance you'll never catch up to draft. Good luck!
 
I did it the hard way by winning the NASCAR School price car... and got a NASCAR from a level ticket only a few hours later :banghead:
 
I won mine from Jeff Gordon school. Was certainly not the hardest challenge in the game.

Vettel, Eiger Alfa & Lotus Top Gear were all more difficult IMO. You can certainly buy them if you'd prefer though.
 
and remember, the car is heavy. I still want to kill Jeff Gordon.

I love JG's advice. It was pretty much. See you crashed there, try not crashing next time.
 
Back