National Leaderboards?

• Thread starter CarCzar
  • 6 comments
We always had times by country etc etc here during GT5. Surely someone with some nouse will carry on that tradition in GT6.

In the forum you mean?

Look at GT5 on GTP and you'll see there are all times posted with filters for this and that.

From GT5.

Jul 22, 2012
Report #1
Hi there,
as promised on the GTplanet GT Academy forum last month, i've just finished the big unofficial database of all official Time Trial GT5 leaderboards on mygranturismo.net database.

It introduce 4 main features/sections over official leaderboards:

1. We can browse up to 100 000 first results for each closed event, and apply many filters (for example see rankings of players from a given country with a specific car and no abs). Also, each result are extended to much more info (driving aids, controller, ...) on the board itself.

2. Search by PlayStation ID: enter (exact) PlayStation ID and see all results accross all closed Time Trial (Rank < 100 000) for that player.

3. Browse the Live events leaderboards beyond first 250 places (no filters possible here, sorry) with extended details.

4. See some overall statistics, like most ranked players among Top 500, or most entries by country. I'll probably add more stats in future.

I currently wonder if i must calculate a sort kind of global score for players, or even multiple scores. But that will depends of players opinion on that matter.

As always, feedback will be welcomed! :)

Edit: Many improvements and things added (Drift, Player Levels, Country Global Ranking), see one of my posts below.
Last edited: Aug 6, 2012

Latest Posts

Back