Opening Fully Browsable GT5 TimeTrial Leaderboards & Stats

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 227 comments
Thanks!
In that case (TT 71), i don't even know where to cut yet, who's the real first :(

Thanks!
In that case (TT 71), i don't even know where to cut yet, who's the real first :(

Hi Milouse.
Just a quick question.. What about the guys lower down through out the rankings who used hacks? Do you filter and remove those as well? It must be an utter nightmare to clean it up. Appreciate all your efforts.
These hacks have Ruined Gt5. I'm not the fastest driver, but I try to remain in the top 20 in my region.

No, i wouldn't be able to do that anyway. But this is not that important, as the long term global player scores (Level) doesn't rely on the player position in each event, but on his performance relative to the player ranked first (i.e. the nscore). Hence the importance to know who is the 1st player.

No, i wouldn't be able to do that anyway. But this is not that important, as the long term global player scores (Level) doesn't rely on the player position in each event, but on his performance relative to the player ranked first (i.e. the nscore). Hence the importance to know who is the 1st player.

Great to know! ...nice work on the boards 👍

It seems PD isn't going to do anything about the tt 71, I think they just don't care anymore. So I don't see how you're gonna decide for sure where who is first, you will just have to assume and I don't think it's that hard this time. Just try to find where are at least 5-10 drivers with a history of top and legit results and the first legit time can't be too far from them, it's just my logic. If you look most of the drivers in front of Viper_UFO either some don't have a tt history at all, either some have very poor results from before. And I'm not saying someone with poor results can't win a tt, it's unlikely but possible. Before tt51 i didn't have too much results on tt's and then I suddenly finished in 5th only a tenth behind Amo, because I just didn't care too much about results before that and I tried everything I could on that one. So there might be some new players but beating a top and experienced driver for even half a second is impossible in my opinion.

I also found a driver in front that have only one result which is very high, and that wouldn't be a problem if it was from a tt's where the tuning wasn't allowed but it's from Motegi with Impreza's (Monaco with FGT also the same case) where very big percentage of players cheated and it was proven that some cheated. Some players cleverly got in between the legit players so their times stayed on the leaderboard. Also it's possible that someone drove only one tt and that that tt accidentally is a tt full of cheaters and that he finishes high with a legit car but it's also very unlikely. I don't know how you plan to do this and I don't want to interfere in your methods, just trying to help and make it easier for you. The cut for the new Monza tt should be a lot easier to find, as Doodle wrote in another thread, tt 45 was exactly the same so the times on this one shouldn't be under 1:50:5.

So again my advice for tt71, if you can't find that Viper cheated let him stay on top! I think it's all about damage control, and it won't effect that much on the nscore of the top drivers (Kilou, Amo, Rajman, etc.) as it would if the cut is under 59:6. What do you think Milouse?

Viper_UFO has a convincing performance history, having achieved a P2 on a no-tunning track, let's "grant" him his current time ; that would not affect others nscore a lot indeed.

Week 73 Advanced Leaderboards are Live:
TT73
DT73

#71 and #72 are kept live for now (which means they still reflect the PD version, PD who let plenty of cheaters in the top of those leaderboards... i think they somehow gave up on that matter)

First four players are cheaters for sure, Kilou is probably the winner. It's interesting how persistent are these guys. Leonis is already becoming a "star" with his hacked tune high rankings. Everytime you see his name you already know there is no doubt that something is wrong with the leaderboards.

First and foremost: Thank you Milouse for a great site -really appreciate your Work, and feel for you and your struggles in these hacker-times!

But

Why are you keeping #71 & #72 live? It's obvious by now, that PD isn't going to do more. As I see it, there's really only you to decide and make a cut. In that respect, I think Matej's inputs are very valid...

Why are you keeping #71 & #72 live? It's obvious by now, that PD isn't going to do more. As I see it, there's really only you to decide and make a cut. In that respect, I think Matej's inputs are very valid...

I need to find the time to do it. The main problem is the #71 that corrupted the rankings (in a very limited extent, but i still need to rebuild everything from the start).

I've set up the Week 74 Advanced Leaderboards:
TT74
DT74

The 73 TT board seems to be clean, i plan to switch #71, #72 and #73 filterable and rebuild the rankings in the following days.

Edit: TT&DT 71, 72 and 73 have been closed, cleaned from top hackers, and are now filterable.
All Global Stats and Scores have been refreshed!

Last edited:
Week 75 Advanced Leaderboards are live :
TT75
DT75

Week #74 should be turned fully filterable soon.
Hi @Milouse. Do you have an ETA for when the GT Academy 2013 events will be fully filterable? Most people would only be after the full lap ones and the special event ones anyway so it should cut the amount of work by half.

Hi, with GT6 and FM5 on the way, not soon, i'm afraid. I can't just add GTA 2013 in the existing Leaderboards like a regular event as they would count in global score.

Week 77 Advanced Leaderboards added :
TT77
DT77

As for week #76, do someone know what is going on at the top of the leaderboard? Hacking again? (i don't know, i just see huge gaps) :
upload_2013-12-12_11-6-47.png

Week 77 Advanced Leaderboards added :
TT77
DT77

As for week #76, do someone know what is going on at the top of the leaderboard? Hacking again? (i don't know, i just see huge gaps)

There were a few how said that there are a lot of cheaters with better tires. AlienHunter is BanditKarter with a cheat car to show how lame cheaters are and without cheats they will be much much lower on the leaderboard.

@Turok134 , thank you, i'll check top times above and cut what is needed.

Edit: I've cleaned the board.

Last edited:
@Turok134 , thank you, i'll check top times above and cut what is needed.

Edit: I've cleaned the board.
np, but I think you should check the GSX-R/4 Concept '01 users because, as many said, the car is not that fast. I've tested and can't even imagine what kind of super setting it's needed to get the car that fast.... I am almost certain it's impossible.

@Turok134 : ok. However the important (and easy to clean) times are the top ones, as the best time affect score of others on the website, so i'll keep it in that state. Thanks again.

Hello everyone.
I'm new in this forum but I follow him for some time.
I wanted indicate to Milouse these cheaters, which certainly have different tires, even if it does not change for the score, changes to other ranking

2 tony_55_venezia
6 TC-Inki4pp3tto
7 HCERGT5
8 Suki_Akaso
54 antolumatti

and probably also
17 wwwwYESHUAwwww
even if it has the right tires

Hi @Yokirama , i'm removing top cheaters entries in order to keep proper scores. I'm doing this just because it is necessary, but i don't want to be the hand that ultimately decide who should be, are not be in the leaderboards. My advice? Just ignore them, the mygt scores doesn't rely on how many cheaters are between you and the top of the board ;)

I've added to the myGT boards a tires check, so now an entry with illegal tires has a * after its rank. This also works for Live events (but it seems that the problem is limited to week #76).
It is not displayed on the player pages (with all their times and scores).

Back