Nato's GT6 Photo Gallery - 31-08 - STI 206 NBR @ Nurburgring

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 108 comments
Man, I had completely missed your gallery... Your photos are fantastic, Nathan! 👍 I especially love the atmosphere in the Corvette shots! :drool:👍

That Corvette set is amazing. It works so perfectly with that age of car, and you've made it look stunning. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Celica shots, but that's because I've always found that generation of Celica to be rather ugly. Your photography is top notch as usual! :cheers:

Man that B&W Vette set on the prtevious page is great. Very nice work. 👍 I also love the TVR at Silverstone too. The soft editing on them looks good. 👍

I like your shots form my 2.0 theme, nice idea with a stealthy feel. 👍

Also very nice is the last shot of the M3GTR. And from your latest set I like the realistic feel of them all. The angles and motion blurs really give them that feel. My favs are 3, 4 & 5. 👍

Just plain old great stuff mate. 👍 And you've posted sets more frequently than me, what is going on. :boggled:

Love your work on the Military set, especially your entry, the last shot of the M3 and the whole GT500 set is very realistic. Bravo Nato! 👍

@Rayquaza - That’d be off track at Ascari. ;)

@NBDESIGNZ - Thanks Nic, the Military shoot was fun to do something a bit different to the usual photo shooting. Glad you liked the GT500 set. :)

@GPR - Thank you George, used a slightly different old photo texture on each of those B&W's and the TVR set was the first time I had dabbled with a new edit technique that I was quite happy with. Loved your theme and happy you like my efforts. 👍 Used a more softened and glowed edit than usual on the GT500 set - glad you liked that too. :)
And yeah, I just happened to have a couple of hours to spare to edit some shots so a Gallery update ensued. :P

@diobel - Thanks! :D

Last edited:
These three last sets are excellent Nathan. I love the concept of the lambo one, great use of the scenery to give the shots an awesome mood. And the realisme of the shots of the others set is really impressive !! Bravo !

In my view the third shot is the best of the bunch, when it comes to the action being captured.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thing is just incredible ! I can't say that I like this kind of things but I'm more than impressed by the quality of the edit work ! Great great job Nathan !

If that Ram was a real person then I would call it a alcoholic, because I reckon it treats fuel like it is some kind of exotic wine that is consumed in large quantities by certain types of people. :crazy:

Lol :lol: That RAM edit is awesomely outrageous. Well done, it's quite a good edit and looks like it would have taken quite a while. It's crazy but kind of good. 👍

:lol: Amazing edit, Nathan ! :cheers: Looks great 👍
I want to add that I love all pictures in the post №66. Brilliant work :drool: :drool: :drool:

Glad you guys enjoyed the Ram Rod edit. :cheers:

With my PS3 out of action Eric (Giulietta73) has very kindly sent me a selection of his photos for me to play with and the following is the first batch I have edited. I went looking for a bokeh light texture for one shot and ended up using a different one on each shot, for better or worse I'm not sure but it was fun anyway. :P

They're nice, really nice, great job on the textures, subtle but efficient. 👍

Faves are 2 and 3.

If you need a few shots to work with, I might be able to help you out. :D

Back