Nato's GT6 Photo Gallery - 31-08 - STI 206 NBR @ Nurburgring

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 108 comments
Please, for real photos there is another sub-forum on gtplanet. Here it's only GT6 stuff. Thank you in adavance.

:D:D:P:P

Pfffff... Seriously, when I saw the first shot, I thought : that's impossible, even the scenery looks real ! And it works with all the shots of this set. Very impressive work Nathan, love the toning, the use of noise is perfect, but most of all you choice of place to take your shots and the work on framing is excellent and the edit work is just the sweet cherry on the cake. Bravo !

I hate racing against that Hudson, It's scary to be chased by a car with the face ripped off. :lol:

Seriously though, great work!👍

Man that is an awesome Hudson set. Really really good. Love the composition and overall mood and fell you've capture with the edits too. I think my fav is the last one the light and dusty look the forward motion and highloght of the rear body, just brilliant. This probably my favourite set of yours from GT6 so far. 👍 👍

In my view the angle in shot number 4, gives the image a feeling that moonshine is being smuggled. But aside from that, my favourite has to be number 6.

Thanks for the comments on my last set - sorry I haven't been back here for so long with an update.
Had a couple of days off work so I got around to a little editing and have some more photos, so here is my Audi R8 Chrome Line set. :)

I love this car - it's a dream to drive and super fast!​

Last edited:
Love the last three sets. I like 2, 3 and 4 the most of this McLaren set. 👍

Thanks Lee - I've used a slightly revised editing technique which I think aids the realism a little. ;)

And thanks GP and Maz, glad you liked them - and yes an update was looong overdue! :cheers:

Speaking of updates, another one...

From my British Beef photo shoot...

And to pretty much conclude my recent editing splurge are my CCCL shots of the Ferrari 365 GTB4...

Thanks for watching. :)

Last edited:
Hi Nathan

1,6,& 7 of the Audi R8 Chrome Line set is just wow! :bowdown:
The TVR shots is so Real and I did leave some comments on flickr - 👍
Great entry with your 365 Ferrari and like them all as this baby was not that easy to shoot!
:cheers:

3,7,& 8 is my fav's - Like what you did with 3 as there is no real composition rules followed but it works!
Like Nicolas said the lighting is also perfect and I like the toning! :cheers:

Thanks everyone - glad you liked the lighting/tone. :)
Werner, I know what you're saying with #3, when I was shooting I was thinking well that looks alright despite the compositional oddity. ;)

Back