Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
How I wished the glitch to put dirt tires on these cars were still available. Imagine the fun you can have blasting an F430 on tracks like those.

The set's marvellous. The composition in the first's great, the bushes, trees all come into play to create a really nice un-ferrari mood in that same shot as well.

The rest of the set speaks for itself.

And the bonus of your previous set- :drool:

~~~ Thanks all for the comments ~~~

A few shots from last weeks CCCL which I've played around with...

Thanks for viewing - don't be afraid to leave a comment ;)

First of all, welcome to GTPlanet, M3ShadowPower!

It is nice to see that you have good pictures to share with the community, but this is Nathan's private gallery in which he posts his own pictures.

If you want to share your own pictures, go ahead and create your own gallery in this sub-forum.

There are many themed threads here, so feel free to post your pictures there, as well, if you see them fit into a certain category. 👍

sorry about that
thanks for the links

I suggest you remove the photo as this is Nato's gallery. But welcome to GTP and have fun and enjoy photography!

Nato, the RS6 set is lovely! The toning is really apt. I don't know, but the flying RS6 just speaks to me, something about crazy daddy driving flat out over a crest with the kids screaming their lungs out. :lol:

VENOMOUS

beware the bite of the viper

Thanks once again for your appreciation of the RS6 set - seems the third was popular. :)

And what's with people posting their pics in my gallery - that's the third time! :lol:

Welcome to GTPlanet M3ShadowPower and thanks for removing your images. 👍

The tones softly bit me. But the venom went deep. :drool: Great shots! 👍 You give the Viper a menacing, but kind on the surface demeanor. The last 2 shots show just that. And damn, that Viper has some camber!

Back