[Nautical Art] - [A GT5 Gallery] - [350Z & M3 added! 6/14/11]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nautical
  • 42 comments
  • 4,689 views
I love the composition in number 1.
 
I'm loving the letterbox effect you have going, I really can't decide which one is best! 👍
 
love the tones of the pictures of the volvo in arwhiller or whatever it's called.
love the brera pic too. :)
 
Thats the best set of Volvo shots I've seen on these forums 👍👍

I have the exact same car/colour and now very tempted to shoot it myself :sly:
 
I'm incredibly impressed by your work, mate! Especially the Brera looks menacing! 👍
 
Thanks guys! more updates coming later today.
 
The Audi pics with the chrome rims are amazing. Great work.
 
Gran Turismo 350Z RS

350z4.jpg


350z3.jpg


350z5.jpg


350z1.jpg





BMW M3 Coupe '07

bmw3zf.jpg


bmw1e.jpg


bmw2o.jpg


bmw7q.jpg


bmw4en.jpg


bmw5j.jpg


bmw6y.jpg


bmw8i.jpg
 
Great work on the pictures. 👍
 
Epic shots! The M3 looks great.
 
Back