NBDESIGNZ - GT Sport Gallery - 20/02/19

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 182 comments
I was trying to pick favourites from the latest sets of photos. To no avail.

Incredibly amazing work, as usual, Nicolas. Contrast, lighting, camera angles, toning... So much great stuff. 👍

Oh, I do know where the inspiration came from for that Dunlop livery. Great execution on this one!

Love the lighting and contrast in the first three shots. These are excellent. 👍

That M6 livery! I had to put it on mine too, its just too gorgeous :bowdown:
And, as I already said in-game, I love that simple Porsche livery. Fits so well. Great job! 👍

Also, your picture quality man...awesome!

Fantastic set of photos, as usual, but my favourite has to be the very first shot due to the composition, toning and amount of realism (trails in the snow). 👍

Thank you very much Nenad and Michael. It took me about 2 hrs to make the livery for the AMG GTS and the Huracan Snow Camo was even more time extensive with 3 hrs.

How to find the camo-livery? Did you put it up for grabs?
Once the livery-uploader is live I have some awesome ideas too :)

Ah geez and I thought the Merc livery was the best thing since sliced bread, number 1, stunning.
Time well spent! The livers look gorgeous! :bowdown:
edit: lol *liveries of course
NP
Fantastic set of photos, as usual, but my favourite has to be the very first shot due to the composition, toning and amount of realism (trails in the snow). 👍
great Work Man with livery
Camo look sick !

Thank you!

The camo livery looks fantastic :drool: Is the N2O logo from the game or did you make it by hand?
Excellent sets of your livery work.
BTW the first full screen of the latest set opens up a GTR for a Huracan ;)

The N2O logo is from the game.

How to find the camo-livery? Did you put it up for grabs?
Once the livery-uploader is live I have some awesome ideas too :)

The camo livery is shared, add my PSN and you'll find it.

5 - 6

Photos #1, #3 and #10 really stand out from the pack for me. My absolute favourite so far - including all the previous sets - is picture #9. Love the toning, atmosphere, composition, contrast, lighting... Everything. 👍

As always awesome shots! So clear !
Where is this garage? I was looking for that spot but can’t find it

It should be in Japan.

I'm bias. I love the Viper with the ACR colors. Great photo.
NP
Photos #1, #3 and #10 really stand out from the pack for me. My absolute favorite so far - including all the previous sets - is picture #9. Love the toning, atmosphere, composition, contrast, lighting... Everything. 👍
So many excellent shots! Number 8 is perfect.

Thank you very much guys.

I hope you'll like my Jägermeister livery on the 911 RSR too.
I haven't done all the lettering yet due to time and limited stickers but will redo it later hopefully with some svgs and for now they are replaced with some in game stickers.

No way you can take this... come on.... no way.... if this is from GTSPort (i know how good you are in photomode + edit) but this... is on another level, definitely this is the BEST picture that a person can take on this game, realism 99.9%. CONGRATS! i'm speechless
38207580761_6532aec515_c.jpg

Great work on the livery! Looks like a lot of patience to get that typing so good! As for the set, lovely colors and angles, 3 is my favorite!

Good to see you're still going NB! 👍

I do think your images are slightly over-exposed, and the shadows are too dark. There are I think a lot of details going missing because there's too much contrast. Other than that, great work as is usual, all the way from GT4 so many years ago to this day in this beautiful game! 👍

Cheers mate! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back