ncaa_maniac's garage and paint shop (NOT TAKING X1 or FGT)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncaa_maniac
  • 33 comments
  • 1,121 views
Messages
85
Messages
ncaa_maniac
CARBON X1 AVAILABLE TONIGHT!



Trade Schedule:
1/5/10-open
1/6/10-open
1/7/10-Stinger1133
1/10/10-htoole21;open
1/11/10-TheBeavertonKid;open

Racecars:
X2010 Prototype 1556HP/545kg
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 991HP/850kg
Formula Gran Turismo 935HP/550kg
Pagani Zonda R 910HP/1070kg
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 861HP/1100 kg Perfect for "Like The Wind"
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya NASCAR 826HP/1556kg
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 785HP/1130kg
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70 768HP/1260kg Perfect for Historic Racing Cup
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69 551HP/1085kg
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 470HP/1210kg
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 407HP/771kg
Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87 215HP/850kg
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00 197HP/830kg Perfect for Lupo Cup

DTMs:
Audi Abt TT-R Touring Car '02 625HP/1080kg
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 453HP/1000kg

JGTCs:
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 583HP/1200kg
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 529HP/1260kg
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01 516HP/1560kg (Not sure if that is JGTC)


Rally Cars:
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car 485HP/890kg
Citroen C4 WRC '08 420HP/1230kg
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 344HP/1119kg
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 328HP/1230kg
Lancia Stratos Rally Car 264HP/880kg

Supercars:
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 1000HP/1257kg
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 956HP/1888kg
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 913HP/1723kg Perfect for Truck Races
Ferrari Enzo '02 877HP/1044kg
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 870HP/1313kg
Jay Leno Tank Car 860HP/3500kg
Buick Special '64 814HP/1135kg
Nissan GT-R '07 794HP/1411kg
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 768HP/1412kg
x2 Shelby Cobra 427 '66 741HP/918kg
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 726HP/1450kg
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 723HP/1169kg
Lexus LFA '10 692HP/1233kg (You get Matte Black chip with Car)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 689HP/1232kg
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 612HP/1530kg
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 580HP/1550kg
BMW M3 Coupe '07 574HP/1342kg
Cizeta V16T '94 562HP/1640kg
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02 492HP/1264kg
Mazda Furai Concept '08 486HP/675kg Perfect for "Like The Wind"
Ferrari California '08 439HP/1630kg
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 253HP/369kg

Tuners:
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 505HP/1485kg
AEM S2000 437HP/1155kg
Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera 368HP/1120kg
Gran Turismo 350z RS 364HP/1450kg
Opera Performance 350Z '04

Rare UCD Cars:
RUF CTR2 '96 632HP/1214kg
BMW M3 GTR '03 543HP/1124kg
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 526HP/1970kg
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99 451HP/1560kg
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 434HP/1150kg
Plymouth Superbird '70 399HP/1755kg
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 391HP/1518kg
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 383HP/1576kg
Shelby GT350R '65 368HP/1166kg
Ford SVT Lightning '03 357HP/2132kg
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 350HP/1490kg
RUF BTR '86 348HP/1180kg
BMW M3 CSL '03 335HP/1385kg
Lotus Motorsport Elise '99 324HP/658kg Perfect for British Lightweights
TVR Griffith 500 '94 318HP/1060kg
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 302HP/297kg
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '98 270HP/1520kg
Buick GNX '87 259HP/1600kg
Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90 255HP/1520kg
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '99 232HP/1240kg
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 232HP/ 1370kg

Paints:
Matte Black
Matte Gray
Matte Silver
Matte Red
Matte Orange
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Green
Matte Light Green
Matte Pink
Chrome Silver

What I am looking for:
Antique Race Cars(2J, 330P4 Race Car, XJ13, etc...)
Le Mans Race Cars
US Stealth Codes
Audi R8 LMS Playstation
Mazda 787B
DTMs
JGTCs
Rare UCDs I don't have
Matte Paints I don't have

What I am NOT looking for:
More X1s and FGTs or Ferrari F1s
 
Last edited:
peugeot 908 racecar for vauxhall astra super touring
 
ill throw in a silver chrome too. can trade today
 
peugeot 908 racecar for vauxhall astra super touring
ill throw in a silver chrome too

I already have chrome. Do you have any mattes I don't have?
 
yeah i have pink or purple or light green. you want purple?
 
Whats the Mileage on your Minolta?
 
interested in a ford mustang svt cobra r?
 
Whats the Mileage on your Minolta?

Probably around 400-500. I have used it quite a lot. Bob is racing now so I can't check.

@htoole21: No, not really
 
one of your rufs? and yeh in my second year.

also since your not open to trade until monday. I'll have a chevelle that is base, and one that is 800ishhp. Your pick if I can get a ruf.
 
nah sorry. I love my rufs. Yeah me too
 
what would you be open to trade? and you go to clemson?

I'm open to trade for any "classic" car as thats what I collect.
 
I have a 2J along with a Matte Purple and Matte Dark Blue for the following 2:

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 913HP/1723kg
Ferrari Enzo '02 877HP/1044kg
 
How about
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 350HP/1490kg
Yep, I am in electrical engineering.
 
That sounds good to me. Write me down for monday?

Yeh I wanted to do engineering but too much math for me. I'm in psychology right now and I'm loving it.
 
I have a 2J along with a Matte Purple and Matte Dark Blue for the following 2:

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 913HP/1723kg
Ferrari Enzo '02 877HP/1044kg

I can trade the SST for the 2J and matte dark blue on the 10th
 
That sounds good to me. Write me down for monday?

Yeh I wanted to do engineering but too much math for me. I'm in psychology right now and I'm loving it.

Sounds good.
 
the RUF CTR2 '96 is not rare at all. i have one, i gifted someone one, ive seen it two other times, and theres been two in the UCD at once.
 
Sounds good. Marked on my schedule. Also would you do the Team 908 for the Enzo? If so I will mark you down for the 12th also.

No, I am already getting one. Thanks though
 
Back