Luck, nothing more. He couldn't know that one of the car's would slow down right before he goes past, he's certianly not a good or skillfull driver that's for sure.
I think the word arsehole is a good description of the driver.
I don't think it's fake, for a couple of reasons...when the red-light-running car goes through, the traffic camera on the opposite side of the street flashes because it's taking a picture -- this is a detail that would probably have gone undone in a fake.
However, the big reason is because the pedestrians in the crosswalk very obviously react to the situation.
I don't know. If it's real then, I'm definately looking into buying that car he cut off.
And I have my doubts b/c watch the white car. He obviously hits it as you can see it moves towards the center, but surprisingly, there's no appearing damage.