Need 1.3M in 4 races. how?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaprikorn80
  • 10 comments
  • 948 views
Messages
69
Messages
Kaprikorn80
I need to raise 1.3M and only have 4 races before the car I want disappears from the UCD. Can this be done? I prefer not selling a bunch of cars.
 
Once Seasonals are done, there is no possible way to earn that much in so little races.
 
24h races seem to be quite the only chance. Maybe Tsukuba 9h?

But no, there isn't any way to get so much in only four races (normal-length) now when they have destroyed the seasonals.
 
4 hr nurb endurance is 525,000 dollars
 
If you don't want to do endurance races and you think you can achieve the required amount of money by selling cars (since you mentioned it), then back up your save file, sell the cars, buy the car, send it to another account, restore and send the car back to yourself.
 
You could sell some of the cars from your garage you know you can buy again from the dealership to make up the difference in credits. (Assuming you have enough cars)
 
I suggest doing:
Suzuka 1000km (4 times)
Nurburgring 4-Hour Endurance (3 times)

Its up to you which one but the only way 1.3m is possible now in 4 races is with Endurance races.
 
Or you could just trade.

^ What this guy said. Just buy any rare car that pops up in the UCD, even if you dont want it, itll give you more leverage when trading.
 
I need to raise 1.3M and only have 4 races before the car I want disappears from the UCD. Can this be done? I prefer not selling a bunch of cars.

Do you have a second psn account?
 
Back