ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Apr 30, 2012 #1 Needing one of these to use for drifting it can be in any condition. just let me know what your looking for. Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
Needing one of these to use for drifting it can be in any condition. just let me know what your looking for.
weRmany00 Messages 90 Mo-town WV Messages weRmany00 Messages weRmany00 Apr 30, 2012 #2 I have one in black. Low miles, but I think it's built. I'll check and let you know. I'm looking for a lvl 23 ticket if you have one. Yep it has 10.1 miles on it, and it's built. Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
I have one in black. Low miles, but I think it's built. I'll check and let you know. I'm looking for a lvl 23 ticket if you have one. Yep it has 10.1 miles on it, and it's built.
Si-UK Messages 381 London Messages Si-UK Apr 30, 2012 #3 Hi I have one in unused 0/0/0 condition. I'm after any of the following birthday tickets: 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83.
Hi I have one in unused 0/0/0 condition. I'm after any of the following birthday tickets: 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83.
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Apr 30, 2012 #4 Looking for a black OCD XKR Coupe - any color GT-A is yours!
ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Apr 30, 2012 #5 weRmany00 I have one in black. Low miles, but I think it's built. I'll check and let you know. I'm looking for a lvl 23 ticket if you have one. Yep it has 10.1 miles on it, and it's built. Click to expand... i do have a Lv 23 and miles/ mods if fine Si-UK Hi I have one in unused 0/0/0 condition. I'm after any of the following birthday tickets: 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83. Click to expand... dont have any of those s0ul_chicken Looking for a black OCD XKR Coupe - any color GT-A is yours! Click to expand... and i would have to check the color of mine,
weRmany00 I have one in black. Low miles, but I think it's built. I'll check and let you know. I'm looking for a lvl 23 ticket if you have one. Yep it has 10.1 miles on it, and it's built. Click to expand... i do have a Lv 23 and miles/ mods if fine Si-UK Hi I have one in unused 0/0/0 condition. I'm after any of the following birthday tickets: 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83. Click to expand... dont have any of those s0ul_chicken Looking for a black OCD XKR Coupe - any color GT-A is yours! Click to expand... and i would have to check the color of mine,