Need A Audi R8 LMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 12 comments
  • 612 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
I can buy anything under 2,000,000 cr to trade for you
for example:
VW for that seasonal event
 
ah, the schwimwagon......anythng else to offer, something with 0 miles on it?
 
ah, the schwimwagon......anythng else to offer, something with 0 miles on it?

Perhaps...

AN Enzo Ferrari?

or

any new Super GT

Will be bought new from Dealership
 
I have what you need... Check out my garage and let me know what your interested in.
 
I have what you need... Check out my garage and let me know what your interested in.
The title of the thread says what he's interested in & you don't have it in your garage.



Which '09 R8 LMS are you looking for OP?
 
The title of the thread says what he's interested in & you don't have it in your garage.



Which '09 R8 LMS are you looking for OP?

Any, but the Playstation vers. is preffered
 
Going to sleep

Will be back @ 5:00 Am Pacific Time

Im still searching, so keep posting:tup:
 
I can trade you the '09 R8 LMS tomorrow after reset. I will post what I want in trade.
 
'06 Honda TAKATA Dome NSX with all the mods which includes soft racing tires

for

'09 R8 LMS (Playstation)

on 1/26 after reset
 
Check your PM or respond here, I'll only be up for a few more minutes....
 
The winner of my deal is

claythrow:sly:

All other offers are now off
 
Back