• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER
Hey I am Shoot_Da_Car I am a member of a clan.
We need a clan name

Please use this template:
Name/codename:

what it means:

e.g Name/Codename:JDM
What it means:Japanese Drift Machine

e.g Name/Codename:JDM
What it means:Japanese Drift Machine

:lol: That's not what JDM means

There are lots of team names here, but seriously try and be original and think up something yourself =/

UrieHusky
:lol: That's not what JDM means

There are lots of team names here, but seriously try and be original and think up something yourself =/

JDM = Japanese Domestic Market

Anyway why not try online clan name generators even though they give you bad names 90% percent of the time there's some good ones or something will just pop up in your head from reading generated names.

Here's an awesome clan name, CODKillEr.

Seriously, be unique and think of something! It won't be yours if someone else makes it for you.

BTW, in motor sports, they're referred to as "teams", in Call of Duty, they use clans :).

Unnamed Team Of GTPlanet Drifting Forums Who Will Soon Get Flammed By Other Members.

UTOGDFWWSGFBOM. Good name, isn't it? :lol:

666 Drift Team (187DT!), Don't know why I chose it, sounds kinda alright.

Last edited:
By what I'm guessing you are newer to the GT5 drift scene. Would help a lot more if you join a current (Aus/NZ) team. That means you could join Team DRIFTWORKS, Mallala or teamJDMT (apologies if I forgot other main teams). Get into some open lobbies and start meeting people, you can add me if you want so you can join rooms I'm in (JDM_Tuning_JR86)

Another typically warm hello from the welcome committee :rolleyes:. So many people should know better by now, but apparently I need to say this: if you have nothing to add to the conversation, don't post. I've just deleted nearly an entire page of useless posts.

ShootDaCar; welcome to GTPlanet. My suggestion would be to learn a bit more about the game (the Miata/MX-5 is one of the most common cars in the game, going by numbers), and to re-read the Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when joining. Specifically, avoiding text speak ("u" instead of "you"). Thanks!

My post was deleted?

Anyways...

I actually drift Miatas occasionally (on GT5) so it wasn't that much of a joke.

Maybe I'll use the name though... Who wants to join Team 26K? ;)

I'll also add that after a full tune they have around 250hp? That's about the same performance you get out of the new 86's so they are pretty capable drifters.

I always for anything with Miatas

Huh? If you mean you love Miata's then go and grab your self one of the Hybrid Miata's, I've seen my friends drifting around with it. If you hate hybrid cars then your missing out on something fun.

Last edited:
Another typically warm hello from the welcome committee :rolleyes:. So many people should know better by now, but apparently I need to say this: if you have nothing to add to the conversation, don't post. I've just deleted nearly an entire page of useless posts.

ShootDaCar; welcome to GTPlanet. My suggestion would be to learn a bit more about the game (the Miata/MX-5 is one of the most common cars in the game, going by numbers), and to re-read the Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when joining. Specifically, avoiding text speak ("u" instead of "you"). Thanks!

Thanks alot

I have a 1JZ Miata and some friends a RB26 Flush Miata...
But they drift like on Ice with 500+Hp you need to detune it ;)

Given that a previous warning from a moderator was ignored this thread has now been closed.

@ShootDaCar I'd suggest you go and find an existing team, get a feel for the game and then perhaps you may get some inspiration for coming up with a name. Clearly so far you're not getting any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back