Need a Leg-Up in GT Sport? Let the Achievements Work For You

I hope more achievements are added to GT Sport. It's gonna be really hard to get all those mileage pts now that I've completed many of the easy achievements...

I hope more achievements are added to GT Sport. It's gonna be really hard to get all those mileage pts now that I've completed many of the easy achievements...
You will have many opportunities to complete many achievements when GT mode is out :).

I'm struggling with the likes/photos achievement, it hasn't seemed to record me liking any photos, and has been more directly correlated to my most-liked picture.

The clean race streak will be a pain, when fall quarter ends I'm considering giving myself ~5 hours of not setting a qualifying time and just dropping to the back to avoid ragamuffins. It'll end up dragging my DR down but it'll also give me an opportunity to rack up driving miles and race completions, and probably a few poles and wins on my climb back up.

Just drive. I’ve done all the campaign and have no trouble getting mileage points. I have more trouble spending them than gaining them.

Sorry for my ignorance, but where do we access this GT League? I have the latest update and am a level 32 driver but I don't see any of those leagues in my game...

@daschund

Because GT League hasn't been added into the game yet. That comes as part of a bigger update later, following on from the 3 cars we got not long ago.

No concrete date has been set from what I've seen, but expect GT League to come later, whenever later is, along with some new cars.

@daschund

Because GT League hasn't been added into the game yet. That comes as part of a bigger update later, following on from the 3 cars we got not long ago.

No concrete date has been set from what I've seen, but expect GT League to come later, whenever later is, along with some new cars.

Ah, thanks... I saw the screenshots and thought I was going crazy... LOL

Haha yea, you were definitely not the only one who went giddy when they announced GT League would return, along with a plethora of cars. I'm eager to see it's arrival myself, along with the planned "50" new cars.

So I’m guessing the level three ‘distance driven’ is relating to the circumstance of the Earth(?). What do the other two distances, of 12 and 621 miles relate to??

So I’m guessing the level three ‘distance driven’ is relating to the circumstance of the Earth(?). What do the other two distances, of 12 and 621 miles relate to??
They're the closest whole-mile values that approximate 20 and 1,000 km. That's my guess. Just nice round numbers.

Back