SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Jan 29, 2012 #1 Just say what you want and i'll try to trade it as soon as possible. If someone is borrowing it, it'll work just fine. Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
Just say what you want and i'll try to trade it as soon as possible. If someone is borrowing it, it'll work just fine.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 29, 2012 #2 I can borrow you one if you want send fr to zegolfman.
SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Jan 29, 2012 #3 Thank you. Adding you now. Although i'm still looking to trade the NSX-R Proto Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
Millgate1 Messages 474 Messages millgate1 Jan 29, 2012 #4 I'm pretty sure I have 2. What are you willing to trade for it? Is this it?
Benjibum77 Messages 37 Cirencester Messages Mr_jangle77 Jan 29, 2012 #5 Hey man, I've got a spare one I'm happy to swap. I'm very keen to get a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car 98, it's not coming up in my UCD for about 1000 days
Hey man, I've got a spare one I'm happy to swap. I'm very keen to get a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car 98, it's not coming up in my UCD for about 1000 days
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Jan 29, 2012 #7 Benjibum77 Hey man, I've got a spare one I'm happy to swap. I'm very keen to get a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car 98, it's not coming up in my UCD for about 1000 days Click to expand... Sorry to brake this to you....but the Nissan R390 is untradable so you won't be getting it from a trade
Benjibum77 Hey man, I've got a spare one I'm happy to swap. I'm very keen to get a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car 98, it's not coming up in my UCD for about 1000 days Click to expand... Sorry to brake this to you....but the Nissan R390 is untradable so you won't be getting it from a trade
Benjibum77 Messages 37 Cirencester Messages Mr_jangle77 Jan 29, 2012 #8 Bummer, thought it was under a million. Gutted, thanks for the info